Today in Fascism

Big deal. You act like he's the only businessman in the world who's had failures. How many success stories does he have? I haven't looked and I don't really care. But here you are..frothing at the mouth over this. "I can't wait to post this on socalsoccer.com," followed by, "I hope @espola gives me the thumbs up for this gem."
You're such a turd.

Big deal. You act like he's the only businessman in the world who's had failures. How many success stories does he have? I haven't looked and I don't really care. But here you are..frothing at the mouth over this. "I can't wait to post this on socalsoccer.com," followed by, "I hope @espola gives me the thumbs up for this gem."
You're such a turd.
"I haven't looked and I don't really care."

That pretty well sums you up.

Awwww...look at @espola setting his alarm to wake up at 2am to start posting on socalsoccer.com
Looks like your boy @Hüsker Dü needs a few more hours to sleep off the previous night's bender
before coming in here at 4am.
I'm on Moutain time here in Guatemala. Wow, what a night it was for the DNC. The Blue Full Moon woke me up.

Again, he being an empty vessel, they project upon the Donald what they want him to be. Cult 101

Case in point. This sounds smarter than you're capable of. Looks like @espola logged in as you by mistake.
He seems a bit smarter than you. Not by much. But we can all see it plain as day when we look at posts from
both of you chuckleheads.

I'm on Moutain time here in Guatemala. Wow, what a night it was for the DNC. The Blue Full Moon woke me up.

The Pro-Palestine clowns breaking down fences was a bonus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing
anything like that during the RNC. I didn't watch much so I could be wrong.

"Peaceful Protesters" dressed in all black and wearing masks,helmets, goggles.
Find a Democrat-led city and you'll find these idiots running amok.

The Pro-Palestine clowns breaking down fences was a bonus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing

Dont forget the pallet of bricks stationed in places where those dressed in black with a mask can throw at cops.

Pedo Joe said these radicals have a point. That old fart is an angry old man, just like espola.

They & Them called Coach Tampon Timmy last night, Command Sergeant Major. Not retired, just Sargent. These people cheat, lie and steal Valor, steal elections and steal life away from little kids. They will pay a big price for hurting and killing Gods precious life. The fact the DNC is doing child sacrifice in Chicago is insane!!!
1723246222234.jpg

Last edited:
I have watched for 8 years as Dad, espola, Husker Du, EOTL, Surf Futbol and Democrats
- Impeached President Trump twice
- Call him Hitler and his supporters Nazis
- Jail his allies
- Denigrate his wife and family
- Illegally remove him from state ballots
- Raid his home
- Indict him for crimes no one has ever been charged with before
- Tell their TDS followers to "Put Trump in the bullseye"
- Shoot him
- Incite Democrat voters to accost us
- Burn cities
- Loot small businesses
- Open our border to millions of illegal invaders
- Put soccer moms on terror-watch lists
All while Democrat voters cheered

Now they are calling for "Unity"?
espola, Husker Du Du, EOTL, Surf Futbol and Democrats can kiss my ass.

They don't want "unity"
They want conformity and compliance and force you all to take poison jabs or your fired or your business is destroyed. What a lovely group of humans to live with. Plus these killers kill little kids, rape them and use their organs for their rich assholes who need a new heart.

And if you don't understand the difference- You are exactly the sort of useful idiot that Democrats and other Marxists tyrants depend on. Patriot

War is big business and so is Human Trafficking. espola and Husker Du Du want war, and they want illegal Nannys. President Trump had ZERO wars and stated very clearly, "I will bring the full force & weight of the Military to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING." Husker Du and espola say, "anyone but Trump." They & Them will pay for their crimes against humanity, trust me.

d119ccdd7e7a2f0f.jpg

Back