Today in Fascism

I know must of you hate the things Trump's says and many of you think he's an asshole. RFK Jr seems like a swell fella but he ain't winning shit. The other choice for, Remember The 5th of November" is the Witch & Deserter (see below). Both of these sick people are fine with kids being aborted (killed) up to 9 months and if baby somehow survive the clamps, Doc leaves baby to die, or do they???? They mandate poison jabs or your fired. We have become a very sick society where we kill our own children. I said this before, baby dies quickly but baby feels pain and sadness after sleeping with mommy in her warm womb. Mommy protected baby and fed baby but now mommy is going to kill her baby. What doesn't die quickly is mommy and if daddy knows, its slow pain for him as well. Every night knowing they killed a life. Grandparents also feel horrible if they talked their dd to kill their own child because. The fact that these killers have a mobile bus to kill kids at the DNC is pure evil, sick and insane.

1724033509524.png

Look WHO rolled up to Chicago to cause chaos. Now you all know why the mask was put in place in 2020. I 100% pray for everyone in Chicago and hope no one is killed. I mean that 100%.

1724072965056.png

Didn't you know extremists exist all over the world?

"It was Thursday, March 21. Within hours, up to 25 Muslims had been killed. The Buddhist mob dragged their bloodied bodies up a hill in a neighborhood called Mingalarzay Yone and set the corpses on fire. Some were found butchered in a reedy swamp. A Reuters cameraman saw the charred remains of two children, aged 10 or younger."

"The Indonesian army has deployed a special force to hunt for suspected Islamic State-linked militants behind a deadly attack on Christians. Four Salvation Army members were killed - one of them beheaded - in an ambush on Sulawesi island on Friday ..."

"In 2024, more than 80 Christians were killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) in a series of attacks by Islamic militants"

So Sunshine... how many people were killed by the graffiti you posted about?

A dozen? Wow, that's an epidemic. Whitmer better call in the National Guard before those twelve idiots start burning and looting.

Meanwhile, in Chicago:

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators who plan to “shut down” the Democratic National Convention this week are taking cues from New York City, where protests on college campuses were orchestrated with the help of an encrypted messaging network.

Over the spring, student groups and pro-Palestinian organizations used the app Telegram to distribute how-to manuals on occupying buildings and other rally tactics, provide real-time updates on police movements and, in some cases, share explicitly pro-Hamas content.
1724104261496.png

What about Kamalatoe's family ties to slave ownership? There's no mention of that here, puppet.

Back