Today in Fascism

Don't hold your breath. From his perspective if you don't agree with him you're glorifying or supporting Trump. It's both simple-mindedness and his desperation to align others would Trump in an attempt to make his arguments sound more plausible. It's the myopic thinking that he has claimed of "anybody but Trump". In fairness to him, since his livelihood is dependent on the union he has no choice but to tow the party line.
It's definitely a source of comedy.. that's really what the two are here to provide.

Breaking MPox News: "The WHO is instructing the world governments to prepare for lockdowns due to Monkeypox outbreak.

ICYMI, just yesterday Monkeypox showed up in two wastewater tanks in San Francisco, and a gay man posted a video where he appears to have contracted it. (I also have heard from the grape vine that Monkeypox is spreading everywhere in the gay bath houses up in SF). Do not engage at this time fellas.

European Centre for Disease Prevention & Control (EDDC) is now also “recommending” that travelers get the MPOX mRNA vax.

BRACE FOR IMPACT.

RIGHT IN TIME FOR THE ELECTION.

STAY VIGILANT.

DO NOT COMPLY!!!" The Patriot Voice

If you vote + You don't know who to vote for = You ain't black

Just feels... (sigh)... I don't know, Puppet... thoroughly condescending. Like thinking poor kids aren't as smart as white kids, you know?
Vote? The Dems fixed that inconvenience and saved democracy by nominating a candidate that nobody voted for. Now it’s, “If you didn’t vote for Kamala, don’t worry. Nobody did.”

I hear DonkeyPox is much worse.
Monkeypox is no joke. Life has been tough on relationships ever since Covid 19 hit our shores in early 2020. Dating and trying to find a wifey who is not really a Karen deep inside when fear comes, is next to impossible. My old elder pal's wife is a Karen 100%. No jabs, no sex. You really need to be careful WHO you kiss these days and get a good look in their mouth to see if they have Monkeypox bumps that are hiding inside mouth. These "zits" have yellow boils and can eat your nose off (see below) and you don't want that puss around you. By the way, we have a few Karen men here at the forum.

What are the symptoms of monkeypox?

Early signs of monkeypox include the following flu-like symptoms:

• Chills.
  • Exhaustion.
  • Fever.
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches and backache.
  • Swollen lymph nodes.
How is monkeypox transmitted?

Mpox can spread through close contact of any kind, including through kissing, touching, oral and penetrative vaginal or anal sex with someone who is infectious. People who have sex with multiple or new partners are most at risk.

1723902483487.png

Vote? The Dems fixed that inconvenience and saved democracy by nominating a candidate that nobody voted for. Now it’s, “If you didn’t vote for Kamala, don’t worry. Nobody did.”
My smartass Liberal friends can't get around the fact that the Witch and the Deserter was selected by a powerful evil soul and the Harris/Walz team did not receive one vote. Let that sink in. Why does the VP automatically step in? This is high level cheating and lying and folks like Du and espola are stuck between a rock and the Truth. They have to exsplain themselves. Du Du is all over the place. Dude wants the old Republican Party back. He misses them so much.

I need to send a warning to all my friends in NoCal, especially those close to San Francisco. Look, I don't care what some of you are into in your private sex life. I know many up North are into some kinky stuff. My advice is to wear a mask, stay away from people 6 feet unless you know them deeply and 100% wash your hands and for God's sakes, do not shake or hold anyone's hand you don't know. Monkeypox is not fun to have, and it starts on the hands. Then the hand touches other places of the body and now you have pus balls everywhere on your body. This i pure hell and wish no one will get this Monkeypox. My buddy has had at least 6 jabs, just like the CDC has recommended and is on par with Dr. Fraud. This dude is always sick and eats crappy fast food. He's 100 pounds overweight, drinks and gambles for fun. He thinks taking jabs will keep him safe and healthy.

1723903273775.png

My mommy told me I fought the jabs as a young lad. "Trust the Doc" and "Trust the Science" is cult speak. "Trust your Priest" Trust your Pastor" and so on has not worked out.

1723908026138.png

San Francisco loses its only Denny's restaurant😢 The reason? Dine & Dash. I told all you losers on here that "Grab & Go" will destroy California and now "Dine & Dash" is destroying Dennys.

1723910523832.png

Back