Today in Fascism

My money is on Harris right now, Trump is going in circles with the immigrant scare tactics. I think she will make him look bad in the upcoming debate. And no im not campaigning for Harris, I just want my Republican party back!

My money is on Harris right now, Trump is going in circles with the immigrant scare tactics. I think she will make him look bad in the upcoming debate. And no im not campaigning for Harris, I just want my Republican party back!
1723680995622.png

I think your smoking too much crack with Hunter. How much are you betting on losing? My money is on, "I will bring the full force & weight of the military to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING" "I will end Roe v Wade." DJT

Sounds Republican to me Dom.

You can believe what you want but Harris will be exposed. And the thought of her trying to negotiate with foreign leaders? My cousins in Holland (who are liberal) believe Harris is an "idioot" and is dangerous to world stability. I don't disagree with them...

We all want the Republican Party back. Trumpism isn’t Republicanism nor is it conservatism, it’s just the glorification of one man.

"I want the old Republicans back who cheat, lie, kill and steal from others. I want it the way it used to be." Sorry folks, them days are over. The two-party system is toast and so is the two-tier system of justice towards those you don't like. What a bunch of babies who don't want real babies born so they can be the big baby of the State. I've never met so many woke men in my life.

1723726110485.png

"I want my old Republican Party back. I don't like Trump. He's for ending human trafficking, no more Roe v Wade and no more wars." Dom, Dumb and Dumber

Seriously, you woke liberals with fake tears and fake convictions, should be more concerned about how Kamala has treated the actual candidate for your stupid party, Pedo Joe. She ripped him off and all you guys do is complain about the Donald. "I want the Grand Old Party Back."

"Kamala Harris wants NOTHING TO DO WITH CROOKED JOE BIDEN. They are throwing him out on the Monday Night Stage, known as Death Valley. He now HATES Obama and Crazy Nancy more than he hates me! He is an angry man, as he should be. They stole the Presidency from him — “It was a Coup!” DJT

I know many of you "hate" Trump and hate those who support Trump and his strong convictions. We (those who support Trump) will end human trafficking. No more Roe v Wade and the fake Republicans on here hate Trump because? Many of you men on here are so woke you are broke spiritually and blind to the truth. You took all the jabs like good little woke men. The WHO is going try and force all of you to take the Monkeypox jab. Will you comply? Many of you didn't lead your household and now everyone's blood is infected and your mad at Trump. WTF is wrong with you people. Seriously, you need help and that's why I'm here. You have your eyes and heart on hate for one man. Our new party (which is here to usher in the new earth) is for ending human trafficking, war, jabs, mask, crime, cheating, lying, stealing, rape of young girls and boys, kidnapping little kids, torture little kid and many other evil things done to children. Once we secure all the kids, then we will have a big party by invite only. No MAPs allowed guys, sorry. You can't be a Pedo and have human rights at the same time you trick a little child's human rights. Look you guys, I know what you want and that is illegal.

Look at these two men in the meme. You fools obeyed them and mock Trump everyday you can. The fraudster on the left is no doctor, trust me. He was BFF with Jeffrey Epstein and went to the islands many times. In fact, Bill tried to call Jeff the night before he killed himself. The warden told Jeff, "Hey Jeffrey, Bill would like a word with you." Jeff told Bill to "Fuck off." No joke you guys. No one WHO went the Islands have been arrested. The only one arrested has been Trump. Gee, I wonder why?????? The guy on the right is insane. Look where he got his start.

e78d05b3428eae33.jpg

Last edited:
Fact Check this losers!!! Trump owns Truth Social and is BFF with Elon and "X." 4 years ago it was the MSM vs no one. They controlled everything. They bribed and blackmailed Fox. They censored a sitting US President and then brainwashed all of you to hate Trump and defund the cops. "I want the old republican party back with guys like Mit, Paul and amazing women like Liz Cheney." YouTube and Google is one family bloodline and so is FB and the rest. Now Trump controls "X" and Truth Social.

1723728976402.png

To all my Jewish friends with kids in college. I have a dear friend in Police and their preparing for some serious unrest this Fall and will blame the Jews for all of the worlds problems. It will get insane when the 5th of November is over. My Jewish pal's son is skipping college this fall and will look to go back in the Spring. I'm not using satire.

1723729370928.png

You know what's really cool, many of the brave men and women that spoke up on child trafficking, Pedo, MAPs that got banned on Twitter like Trump, have now got their accounts back. Interesting timing, don't you say. I am for no more jabs, no mask, no mail-in cheating and 100% I am for ending human trafficking and allowing each State to decide how many weeks is allowed to kill your child. I feel good with my decisions and sleep like a champion every night. No guilt or shame for cheating, lying and supporting killers of precious life.

1723729970009.png

You woke and foolish men. You have been brainwashed, hello, anyone home in your dome?

"Anyone but Trump." Dom, espola & Husker Du

WHO is on naughty list?

fc6054680ddc48cf.jpg

You think she's going to make someone look bad in a debate? Seriously?

And when it comes to scare tactics, "threat to democracy" is in 1st place and all the dems have really offered up. Trump can't get out of his own way but he does have policy history and I'd hate to have to argue it was worse than the last 4 years.

You can believe what you want but Harris will be exposed. And the thought of her trying to negotiate with foreign leaders? My cousins in Holland (who are liberal) believe Harris is an "idioot" and is dangerous to world stability. I don't disagree with them...

The only person that can beat Donald Trump is Donald Trump, and he's doing a pretty good job of it right now. He just can't help himself. Kamala is an empty suit with terrible policies and even worse ideas. Walz has lived off the government his entire life. The guy has zero investments and we trust him, or Kamala who has been VP for the last 3+ years, to improve our economy? WTF!

The Dem's strategy of nothing unscripted for their candidates and letting the media do the campaigning (and rebranding) is working like a charm. The basement approach worked in 2020, and so far its working in 2024. Not democratic, but effective. The Republican's are running out of time to "expose" Kamala.

Not sure what the main policy differences are between the Trump Republican Party and the "old" Republican Party, other than the Trump policy seems far less hawkish, and more isolationist.

Back