Today in Fascism

Her Grand Papi Brown owned slaves from Jamica and Ireland. The Scots fought hard not to be slaves of the British Kings. My Highlander brethren took off to North Carolina and became soulmates with the Cherokee. Soulmates are two souls who mate and make babies.

1723032998417.png

Coach Walz failed and he's a big-time failure and deserter. Deserter's do not make good leaders. Scamala slept her way to the top. Her hubby had Nanny Affairs and knocked one up. Joe took showers with his dd and Hunter's Laptop from hell has bad shit with kids on it. Then of course Joe's bro James has or had property on Epstein's Island of Horrors for children. Do you see a pattern with these sexual deviant souls and families? Coach also has a DUI on his record, another failure of his accomplishments. Husker Du is so excited to vote for this compromised China ticket.

I'm voting for President Trump and the Marine who fought in Iraq and did not desert his platoon, JD Vance.

29090cedcefd2fc4.jpg

JD 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇in Iraq fighting the terrorists in Fallujah. Where is Coach Walz?

240802-jd-iraq-ch-1354-6a8255.jpg

President Trump called the real Boss (God) and asked for Help on our behalf. He also say's Jesus Christ (God's Son) is the Commander In Chief. Kamala reports to Satan. It's this simple once you wrap your brain around this theory. Good vs Evil. The choice is also for each of you. Is God your Boss or is the Devil?

1723040755689.png

Her Grand Papi Brown owned slaves from Jamica and Ireland. The Scots fought hard not to be slaves of the British Kings. My Highlander brethren took off to North Carolina and became soulmates with the Cherokee. Soulmates are two souls who mate and make babies.

View attachment 22480
Who says "trickle down" doesn't work?

Grandpa put them in chains and Kamalatoe put them in jail.

President Trump called the real Boss (God) and asked for Help on our behalf. He also say's Jesus Christ (God's Son) is the Commander In Chief. Kamala reports to Satan. It's this simple once you wrap your brain around this theory. Good vs Evil. The choice is also for each of you. Is God your Boss or is the Devil?

View attachment 22491
I don't know, Crush. Are you sure that's not Barack in drag?

Breaking Hamas News: Harris/Coach Walz is pro-Hamas and anti-Israel is what word on the street is saying: This is why she didn't choose a Jewish man for VP. Now were starting to see the spots of espola and Husker.

Coach Walz, Kamala Harris Choice for VP, has very, very Deep Ties to Communist China: Coach has Visited China Over 30 Times. Yes, you heard that right. Coach has been to China over 30x. Coach had a Special Work Visa, Set Up a Student Program to Travel in China (Hmmmm!!!), and Even Honeymooned There. All this after his DUI, FYI. Everyone deserves a second chance unless you're a deserter to your platoon.

Back