Today in Fascism

The Law Offices of Harris and Walz

Charlie say's the name sounds like a sketch law firm, and I agree. Lawyers like Goldman have destroyed our country. Lawfare losers like espola will pay!!!

Kamala Harris was asked why she picked the great Mr. Walz, Kamala said it was "personal."

1722959581206.png

President Obama sent many people from Somalia to MN back in the day and then got Tim's state to start the nursing home deaths with Covid, then the Floyd death and let's not all forget the "summer of love" riots. All this in MN. NY and CA also added to all this Communist and Marxist behavior. This is why espola ran to vote for Pedo Joe. Harris and Walz are the perfect match. Birds of a feather flock together. Please share if they have your support and let's all debate. The choice is clear now. Harris/Walz vs Trump/Vance. This time the US Military is not conducting a Sting Operation so no cheating will be allowed.

BREAKING: KAMALA HARRIS PICKS TIM WALZ AS HER VP

Harris/Walz 2024 vs Trump/Vance 2024

Although Kamala was installed and got zero votes, let the competition begin. I do feel Harris should debate Trump on Fox. Let's see if the witch will debate. Mask Boy Walz watched Minn burn so this should be interesting. Good look everyone and may the bet team win.

View attachment 22453
Neither candidate has done itself any political favors with their VP picks, both seem to have doubled down instead of choosing a moderate. Shapiro was the most moderate option, but unfortunately Harris had to pander to the anti-Semitic wing of the Dem party. It will be interesting to see how the MSM tries to rebrand Walz as a moderate. It's going to be tough to do since he fiddled while Minneapolis burned.

Neither candidate has done itself any political favors with their VP picks, both seem to have doubled down instead of choosing a moderate. Shapiro was the most moderate option, but unfortunately Harris had to pander to the anti-Semitic wing of the Dem party. It will be interesting to see how the MSM tries to rebrand Walz as a moderate. It's going to be tough to do since he fiddled while Minneapolis burned.
1722963597845.png

"JD is a working-class family man who served with the Marines and did 6 months in Iraq's hell hole. Walz is getting hammered online from Vets that said he quit before being deployed to Fallujah, Irag in the National Guard. Lot's of false information like the drag queens in Paris. I just don't know what to believe with the news today. I had a pal from church that served as a Medic and saw some bad shit. I had another brother quit like Walz because of how dangerous it was to go. These Vets from these evil wars deserve a seat at the table for all the hell they went through. Remember watty, Trump was 100% against these wars and in fact, all wars." crush

Last edited:

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: Vets

1722965169242.png

Maybe he called Hillary and she told him, “it’s as much of a suicide as all my previous associates’ suicides.”
I heard the 911 call and it was pure evil. Call Harris and Walz for all your criminal needs. Also, they & them can help with reputation management online. Harris & Walz can do it all and will do whatever it takes to win. Harris/Walz- "Anyone but Trump 2024"

Hey Dumb & Dumber, can we get a commit from one you regarding Kamala's pick for VP Tim Walz. Is this the ticket that you can get behind. My liberal pal, who hates Trump so much is 100% with Harris/Walz. How about you? I think both of you have been proven to be morons. I think it's time to sit the rest of the debate out. The last 6 years you have been wrong and evil and then used lawfare to try and take Trump out. After lawfare, comes warfare and you losers' leaders tried to kill The Lion Mr. Trump. No remorse and no security. My lib pal was honest and said if t was killed or just passed away from old age, the world would be better off. Insane. This from a guy who thinks it's just fine and dandy for a mother to kill their child up to birth and even after birth if mama wants to. Welcome to California. The Church of Satan was started in San Francisco in 1966.

MSM? They have their playbook.

1722969094419.png

Yeah I know you guys wanted Shapiro BAD! Mobilizing the maga base against the Jew that beat out their weak, election denying, trump loving candidate (yet another loss for the GOP brought to you by “the Donald”) would have been soooo easy. Instead you get a steady hand that tells it like it is in plain language everyone will appreciate . . . and vote for. No need for surrogates and wives to come in after the fact to clean up “what he meant to say”. Lol! Trump/vance what a joke 2024!

Yeah I know you guys wanted Shapiro BAD! Mobilizing the maga base against the Jew that beat out their weak, election denying, trump loving candidate (yet another loss for the GOP brought to you by “the Donald”) would have been soooo easy. Instead you get a steady hand that tells it like it is in plain language everyone will appreciate . . . and vote for. No need for surrogates and wives to come in after the fact to clean up “what he meant to say”. Lol! Trump/vance what a joke 2024!
That was quick. Thanks for the response. I don't agree with you Du Du but I appreciate the participation.

I don't know who you guys are, but IMO Shapiro would have been a far more formidable opponent overall than Walz....more appeal to moderates and independents. However, Shapiro would have likely cost the Dem's Michigan which they can't afford to lose.

BREAKING STOLEN VALOR NEWS: Minnesota National Guard Leaders publish letter exposing Tim Walz for Stolen Valor

Walz lied about his rank (It's why Husker Du Du is so excited with Timmy), and quit (total deserter, loser and quitter) when he heard his unit was going to mobilize to Iraq. What a pair. Good luck Du Du & espola🤣:p:eek:

Back