Today in Fascism

Apparently t is desperately hoping Biden gets back in lol! 😆
Unhinged, unaware and rambling.

“I HEAR THERE IS A BIG MOVEMENT TO ‘BRING BACK CROOKED JOE.’”

For those who pay close attention to Trump’s rhetoric, “I hear” is one of those things he says when he’s making stuff up. It’s effectively the same thing as manufactured anecdotes about big guys crying while calling him, “Sir.”

“He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!”

If anyone should avoid references to “coups,” it’s t.

For those who pay close attention to Trump’s rhetoric, “I hear” is one of those things he says when he’s making stuff up. It’s effectively the same thing as manufactured anecdotes about big guys crying while calling him, “Sir.”

“He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!”

Stop. It's getting sad at this point. Kamaltoe is a gift from the conservative Gods. So hated by democrats in 2016, she dropped out before they got to Iowa. An abject failure on the one task she had as VP... manage the border. It bought Joe some black... or Indian... or mistress votes... but she got sent to the basement after taking the bullet for Joe bringing in voters from Mexico.

There is not a more qualified candidate for a liberal ass beating in November. Know that, Puppet.

"I will bring the full force & weight of the US Military to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING." t

"Anyone but Trump." Husker Du Du

"Kids that go missing are just runaways." Husker Du Du

"Let that sink in." Elon

"Oak Tree" is real and so are the missing Twitter Files.

What is the Trump Card?

Who know where the missing bodies are?

What is Q?

NCSWIC!!!

News from his Unit: Coach "TIMMY WALZ ditched his fellow servicemen and dropped out of the Army as soon as he learned that his unit would be deployed to Fallujah. He’s a liar and a loudmouth." Roger

Deserter 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇

1723045257565.png
Tim is getting a beat down online. No one I know except two people are voting for this two way China Ticket. I know no one WHO has visited China once except Timmy, WHO has been to China 30 times. I went to college with a guy whose Papa escaped China to Hong Kong and then moved to the Walnut area.

"WALZ IS A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTRY, BUT KAMALA IS FAR WORSE!" t

"To Combat Veterans Like Me, Tim Walz's Abandonment of His Unit Is Unforgivable." Vet​

"I can't wait to debate the guy. That is if he's willing to get off the couch and show up. See what I did there?" Coach Walz​

"Tim Walz is disgusting and a liar. But hey, if he wants to play this game in his opening speech, then game on. Fun times are ahead." Charlie

Since the Hamas attack on Israel, Republican presidential candidates have been sniping at each other. The goal: to prove to Republican voters that they support Israel more strongly than their rivals.

Former Vice President Mike Pence declared on CNN, "this is what happens when we have leading voices like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis signaling retreat from America's role as leader of the free world."

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott likewise slammed Ramaswamy for, at one point, saying he hoped the U.S. could eventually reduce aid to Israel.

Stop. It's getting sad at this point. Kamaltoe is a gift from the conservative Gods. So hated by democrats in 2016, she dropped out before they got to Iowa. An abject failure on the one task she had as VP... manage the border. It bought Joe some black... or Indian... or mistress votes... but she got sent to the basement after taking the bullet for Joe bringing in voters from Mexico.

There is not a more qualified candidate for a liberal ass beating in November. Know that, Puppet.
My bad. Lil' Puppet, don't go crazy on me... Kamala sucked in 2020... not 2016. Well, that's actually not true, either. I'm sure she was sucking someone in 2016 but it wasn't the DNC.

“The left”?
Timely, thanks.

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down."

This only 2 days after AIPAC's headquarters were vandalized with "F$%K Israel" hate graffiti.

If I were you, I'd find another liberal hill to die on.

Back