Today in Fascism

Which Obama?
Let's not pretend Big Mike is any more qualified or interested than anyone else. She's given her 8-years.

Do the dems seriously not have anyone more qualified, more respected or more articulate than "what can be, unburdened by what has been"?

We got a race here. Trump had it locked up vs Biden, now Harris has closed the gap .
Democracy, Dom! The Libtards want EVERY American, and about 15,000,000 voting illegal aliens, to know Trump puts democracy in jeopardy.

... that's why they endorsed Kamala without a single vote.

I heard Google got a big kick in the stones today for unfair practices. Haven't read the articles yet.
Judge said they are a monopoly and act like a monopoly. Used the amount they pay phone operators annually as an example. It was quoted as $10B+ in the article I read, but a quick online search using my fav duckduckgo comes up with google paid Apple (alone), in 2023, $18B to be the default search on all Apple devices. That's a pretty big hurdle for anyone else to overcome.

Its crazy, basically free profit for Apple for enabling a setting on all devices.

Judge said they are a monopoly and act like a monopoly. Used the amount they pay phone operators annually as an example. It was quoted as $10B+ in the article I read, but a quick online search using my fav duckduckgo comes up with google paid Apple (alone), in 2023, $18B to be the default search on all Apple devices. That's a pretty big hurdle for anyone else to overcome.

Its crazy, basically free profit for Apple for enabling a setting on all devices.
The Google algorithms control virtually all businesses in the US. Google is something way beyond a monopoly.

The Google algorithms control virtually all businesses in the US. Google is something way beyond a monopoly.
Their AI search engine was priceless comedy - unintentional, but amazing. πŸ˜‚

Is it inevitable that big companies go the same route of big government? Sure seems like it. They both get bloated with non-productive bureaucrats.

They were God in the Ad spcae, just like Mama Bell and the Yellow Pages in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. There used to be only one directory, the Phone Company Book. Well, Donnelly wanted to have a phone book the phone company didn't want you to read and big lawsuit. Judge said they Ma Bell had a Monopoly and Impendent Directories could operate by getting the listings from the Phone Company. Funny, thing, Google took YP out, 100%. I saw the writing on the table in 2005 and jumped ship.

Oh boy...you got us with this one. Bravo!! (Another slow golf clap for you.) Bush is the only Republican left. That post can't even get that part right. Would you expect Pence to support him? I see poor Jimmy Carter next to 4 POS.
You really are a clown. And again, you forgot to get Papa E's approval before posting. Even he didn't give you the πŸ‘ for this post.
Left you all alone again to fall flat on your face.

Oh boy...you got us with this one. Bravo!! (Another slow golf clap for you.) Bush is the only Republican left. That post can't even get that part right. Would you expect Pence to support him? I see poor Jimmy Carter next to 4 POS.
You really are a clown. And again, you forgot to get Papa E's approval before posting. Even he didn't give you the πŸ‘ for this post.
Left you all alone again to fall flat on your face.
Trump is neither D nor R. Dumb is confused again.

BREAKING: KAMALA HARRIS PICKS TIM WALZ AS HER VP

Harris/Walz 2024 vs Trump/Vance 2024

Although Kamala was installed and got zero votes, let the competition begin. I do feel Harris should debate Trump on Fox. Let's see if the witch will debate. Mask Boy Walz watched Minn burn so this should be interesting. Good look everyone and may the bet team win.

1722949444659.png

Have no fear, the Kamala bounce is here:p

"Kamala Harris has chosen Tim Walz as her running mate.

Put COVID positive patients into nursing homes

Supports hormone blockers & gender transition for children

Supported the Burn, Loot, Murder β€œSummer of Love” riots in 2020

Walz is no moderate β€” he is as ideologically far left as it gets." The News

Back