Today in Fascism

"STOCK MARKETS ARE CRASHING, JOBS NUMBERS ARE TERRIBLE, WE ARE HEADING TO WORLD WAR lll, AND WE HAVE TWO OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT “LEADERS” IN HISTORY. THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!" DJT

“Japan down 12%, India down 6%. Germany way down also. U.S. really bad. This is a preview of the world markets without Donald J. Trump in the White House. None of this happens if Trump is in. Kamala and the markets don’t go together. She’ll destroy the markets. She’s in power now and look at what is happening. One week of the fake media saying better polls and you get a market crash.” The Legendary Howard Lutnick! DJT

Don't panic you guys. We have to go through hell before we get to heaven. We need a big correction because people like espola and Husker Du cheat, lie and cheat some more. Kamala is now in charge. Let's see what she can do to fix things. Joe is sleeping and will be up around 10 to see how she's doing. Oh, if you pray, pray.

Last edited:
On this day in 1305, William Wallace is captured by Scottish nobles who are in league with the English. He will eventually stand trial at Westminster for treason and be condemned to death. "I could not be a traitor to King Edward, for I was never his subject." WW
1722863530138.png

I can see your point. I don't think we abandon Taiwan. Urging them to pay more doesn't equal abandonment. Taiwan is a difficult nut to crack - we are an important part of that equation. A full scale invasion is a complicated thing, something the Chinese are likely not capable of doing right now. Now...IF they invade? do we pull a Bay of Pigs and back out at the last minute? Who knows. we can play the what if game all night. what if the russians invade Ukraine?
Taiwan is funky. We don't even recognize it as a country. If China should invade, we'd brow beat and complain and do very little. Just as a full on war would be devastating, for obvious reasons. An economic "war", with sanctions etc., ala Russia, would be equally devastating to the US & world economy. IMV, Taiwan was a stick we could use to beat China with, and now its nothing more than a blade of grass. Somewhere in China's current 30 year plan, they have a task to roll Taiwan back into China (which it has always been part of until Chiang Kai Shek took it over having lost his war with the Communists). When they execute on that task, we'll go along with it after much blah blah blah, not least as the stock market will plunge and that is WAY more important to everyday Americans.

That’s precisely why we don’t want the orange, undereducated, egomaniac in charge. And like all fake tough guys, aka bully boys, when confronted or intimidated (like when he’s around Putin) he folds, he cowers then lashes out in false bravado like a child.
It doesn't matter who is in charge, we're not going to war with China over Taiwan.

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2015.
Strike 2 between you and U.S. News. Says here February 24, 2022. U.S. DOD says the same thing. Take your bat and go home.

Were all witnessing, "The Kamala Crash." You can't cheat and lie and expect good things in the long term. Plus, wanting to kill children up to 9 months is bad karma. I would stay away from that witch. Good luck everyone and remember, don't put your hope in money.

"Anyone but Trump." Dumb & Dumber

"Kids that go missing are runaways." Dumb & Dumber

"You better not show up to Silverlakes." A youth soccer Dad

"VOTERS HAVE A CHOICE — TRUMP PROSPERITY, OR THE KAMALA CRASH & GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024, NOT TO MENTION THE PROBABILITY OF WORLD WAR lll IF THESE VERY STUPID PEOPLE REMAIN IN OFFICE. REMEMBER, TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!" DJT

The choice is clearer today. Choose wisely natives because people like espola and Husker Du want you replaced. All because they support Child Hunters, child rapists, child killers, MAPs, MTFs and Pedos. Thanks alot you guys for destroying our country and harming children. Total losers!!!

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2015.
I don't think so - 2014. Notice a trend? This whole bs schtick that trumpy is powerless against putin is ridiculous. both instances of russian aggression occurred outside of his "menace to society and democracy" dictator reign. I get it that you and others have this visceral reaction to orange bad man....it certainly clouds judgement and enables you to believe in ghosts. it would be quite funny except it's sad and dangerous.

you don't have to be a trumpy supporter to surmise that the current russia calculus hasn't worked out. is trumpy the answer? can't be worse than what's happening now - the "adults" who took over failed miserably, just turn on the news.

I don't think so - 2014. Notice a trend? This whole bs schtick that trumpy is powerless against putin is ridiculous. both instances of russian aggression occurred outside of his "menace to society and democracy" dictator reign. I get it that you and others have this visceral reaction to orange bad man....it certainly clouds judgement and enables you to believe in ghosts. it would be quite funny except it's sad and dangerous.

you don't have to be a trumpy supporter to surmise that the current russia calculus hasn't worked out. is trumpy the answer? can't be worse than what's happening now - the "adults" who took over failed miserably, just turn on the news.
Can you please clarify which orange man.

Remember when Trump bombed Russian planes in Syria and many in the MSM said Trump was on a collision course with Putin and the start of World War III?

Back