Today in Fascism

Wake up Sheep and Mr. Norm.

"60 years later, we’re STILL talking about the Kennedy assassination.

President Trump was shot THREE WEEKS AGO and the Regime is lying to our faces, burying everything, covering up, gaslighting us, and shooing us along.

We all know why.

But we’re not just going to sit back and take the stonewalling and lies.

Enough is enough." Monica

A Russian IBA official alleged that she failed a testosterone test and had XY chromosome. However, the IBA admitted she was never given a testosterone test and no evidence was provided of the chromosome test.

What should have happened was the IOC should have resolved this issue before she entered the ring.

I believe the IOC did resolve the issue by allowing the athlete to compete.

The IOC, especially it's president, has had it's own shares of controversies.

Trumps speach yesterday was fire. If you missed it, this was big time moment. Trumps favorite number is #17. Q=?

ALL EYES ON GEORGIA!!!!

With Trump firing off the 17’s in rapid succession at the Atlanta rally, is he letting us know that something big is finally about to happen in Georgia?

“Aggravated assaults in Atlanta are up 17%. July 4th weekend in Chicago, 117 people were shot. 117 people were shot. Of the 117, 17 died. So 117 people shot, 17 died.”

National security-minded Republican lawmakers are alarmed by what they see as a growing split between themselves and former President Trump on key issues, including the war in Ukraine, preserving the NATO alliance and protecting Taiwan from Chinese aggression.

Trump’s actions over the past three weeks have stirred confusion and concern among Republican senators who voted earlier this year to approve tens of billions of dollars to contain Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and to deter China from attacking Taiwan, an important U.S. ally and trading partner.

are you alarmed that we are questioning the $$$ being spent in Ukraine. It's kind of a clown show strategy that's been undertaken. First: Ukraine is done for. 2nd: Oh, russian military nothing but a paper dragon, let's trickle in support. 3rd: NATO freaks out over energy, urges more US involvement. 4th: Defense contractors sucker US government into providing more stuff...but only in small bits and pieces, making sure there is 3-5 years of business built into the "strategy". 5th: Fear monger everyone that putin invades Poland next...

bunch of clowns

Why shouldn't Taiwan pay more? There isn't a scenario where we abandon them but paying more? why not?

are you alarmed that we are questioning the $$$ being spent in Ukraine. It's kind of a clown show strategy that's been undertaken. First: Ukraine is done for. 2nd: Oh, russian military nothing but a paper dragon, let's trickle in support. 3rd: NATO freaks out over energy, urges more US involvement. 4th: Defense contractors sucker US government into providing more stuff...but only in small bits and pieces, making sure there is 3-5 years of business built into the "strategy". 5th: Fear monger everyone that putin invades Poland next...

bunch of clowns

Why shouldn't Taiwan pay more? There isn't a scenario where we abandon them but paying more? why not?
I'd say we will abandon Taiwan the day China launches a full scale invasion. Do you see a scenario where we go to war, which could escalate to a full on nuclear war, with China over Taiwan? That would be rank stupidity and I can't see any US President risking the lives of millions of Americans over Taiwan - and make no mistake, it would be millions of Americans at risk.

I was once talking to an Indian dude over the potential of India & Pakistan going full nuclear in a war, given their shared animosity. He said that India can afford to lose a few hundred million, Pakistan can't ... :oops: ... so bring it on!!! I'd always thought he was a reasonable person too!

I'd say we will abandon Taiwan the day China launches a full scale invasion. Do you see a scenario where we go to war, which could escalate to a full on nuclear war, with China over Taiwan? That would be rank stupidity and I can't see any US President risking the lives of millions of Americans over Taiwan - and make no mistake, it would be millions of Americans at risk.

I was once talking to an Indian dude over the potential of India & Pakistan going full nuclear in a war, given their shared animosity. He said that India can afford to lose a few hundred million, Pakistan can't ... :oops: ... so bring it on!!! I'd always thought he was a reasonable person too!
That’s precisely why we don’t want the orange, undereducated, egomaniac in charge. And like all fake tough guys, aka bully boys, when confronted or intimidated (like when he’s around Putin) he folds, he cowers then lashes out in false bravado like a child.

Japanic Monday is no joke.

"Trump was indicted 4x and shot in the head

Kamala overthrew Joe while he was sick

Markets are crashing

Our elections are rigged and getting worse

If this isn’t a communist takeover, what is?" DC Draimo

That’s precisely why we don’t want the orange, undereducated, egomaniac in charge. And like all fake tough guys, aka bully boys, when confronted or intimidated (like when he’s around Putin) he folds, he cowers then lashes out in false bravado like a child.
his point went well over your head.

I can see your point. I don't think we abandon Taiwan. Urging them to pay more doesn't equal abandonment. Taiwan is a difficult nut to crack - we are an important part of that equation. A full scale invasion is a complicated thing, something the Chinese are likely not capable of doing right now. Now...IF they invade? do we pull a Bay of Pigs and back out at the last minute? Who knows. we can play the what if game all night. what if the russians invade ukraine?

Wait....when did russia invade ukraine? asking for a friend....saying STOP and DON'T appear to be a winning strategy?

So a degree from UPenn is "undereducated" now? Have you told U.S. News & World Report? Because they've got it ranked #6 of all colleges.

How would he be intimidated by Putin when Putin didn't have the balls to invade Ukraine on Trump's watch? I mean, do you just make this shit up as you go? And what do you make of this, Little Puppet? Don't dictators prefer weak leaders?

"Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden last met in Geneva in 2021. Russian President Vladimir Putin has said he would rather a Joe Biden presidency over Donald Trump ahead of the US election this November. Mr Biden was the more experienced, predictable person", he said in remarks sure to raise eyebrows.

Back