Today in Fascism

National security-minded Republican lawmakers are alarmed by what they see as a growing split between themselves and former President Trump on key issues, including the war in Ukraine, preserving the NATO alliance and protecting Taiwan from Chinese aggression.

Trump’s actions over the past three weeks have stirred confusion and concern among Republican senators who voted earlier this year to approve tens of billions of dollars to contain Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and to deter China from attacking Taiwan, an important U.S. ally and trading partner.

Some things don't age well - but this from 2022, certainly has. What happened to the Dems? If anything, it's gotten worse since 2022.

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is leaving the Democratic Party, the former 2020 presidential candidate announced Tuesday.

In a video posted on Twitter, Gabbard, 41, said she can no longer remain in a party "now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-white racism," undermine Americans' "God-given freedoms," "demonize" the police but protect criminals, encourage open borders, "weaponize" national security for politics' sake, and push the country "ever closer to nuclear war."

"National security-minded Republicans" - Hilarious! Maybe Ukrainian security-minded Republicans. If they were worried about our security, they would have stopped money to Ukraine until there was money to secure OUR border.

"National security-minded Republicans" - Hilarious! Maybe Ukrainian security-minded Republicans. If they were worried about our security, they would have stopped money to Ukraine until there was money to secure OUR border.
We can't look left or right anymore brother; we just need to come together as a country and choose to do what is right and be the best version of our true self😇

WW3 Alert!!!

"The US Military is mobilizing armed forces into the Middle East region including 12 warships, an aircraft carrier (USS Theodore Roosevelt) and 4,000 Marines, and Sailors.

This comes after the evacuation of US diplomats from Tel Aviv. That is NOT something to take lightly. NOT an everyday occurrence. When something like that happens, it means that the stage is being set for war.

That, and the constant heavy arms being transferred from Russia to Iran.

Not to mention, the multiple worldwide airlines that are ceasing operations over the region.

These things are a REALLY BIG DEAL.

Things are hitting a FEVER PITCH.

This is NOT A DRILL.

US is entering war while Congress is on vacation and Biden is NO where to be found.

WHO the hell is giving these orders while WW3 is imminent?!?!" The Patriot Voice

There are two lists; List #1= The Epstein List (took photos and hitched a ride on his jet) and there is List #2= The Island List (Those who went to the Virgin Islands where Joe Biden Brother owned property as well). I wanted to help my dear old friend espola about the two different Lists. Thank me later old man :)

1722726228239.png

BREAKING: Trump responds to Kamala who is demanding to debate on ABC on Sept 10, which Trump had previously agreed to before Biden was forced out.

“I’ll see her on Sept 4th or, I won’t see her at all.” The Boss

The Art of the deal

Trump went on Joe's terms with first debate and Joe picked his news station and picked the rules and everything. Joe Quit so now it's Trumps turn to pick the news station. That is fair and balanced. Trump picked Fox with Brett & Martha and a live audience. If Kamala chickens out, then she will look bad, moo. Thoughts?

BREAKING: Trump responds to Kamala who is demanding to debate on ABC on Sept 10, which Trump had previously agreed to before Biden was forced out.

“I’ll see her on Sept 4th or, I won’t see her at all.”
The Boss

The Art of the deal

Trump went on Joe's terms with first debate and Joe picked his news station and picked the rules and everything. Joe Quit so now it's Trumps turn to pick the news station. That is fair and balanced. Trump picked Fox with Brett & Martha and a live audience. If Kamala chickens out, then she will look bad, moo. Thoughts?
1722731947518.png

Come together America. What's not to like about this. Let's all Make America great Again!

"By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT. Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging. The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land. Freedom will be restored. The flame of liberty will be burning bright. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th president of the United States. Because we are all AMERICANS—and together, we will show November 5th to be the most important day in the history of America!" DJT

Back