Today in Fascism

I also read that. But I also read that the failed test was due to xy chromosome.

On the IBA.. What sports federation is not corrupt?
JUST IN - International Boxing Association will award Angela Carini, who abandoned the fight against Algeria’s Imane Khelif, the IBA prize money as if she were an Olympic champion, President Umar Kremlev says.

Not a single vote cast for this cackling skank but Trump is the threat to democracy?

Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you the leader of the free world and POTUS!!! Also, notice the second in command and Cover-up-in-Chief, currently identifying as black, Kamala Harris! All hail the protection of “democracy”!!! 😂

1722641719284.png
Did he think they left ice cream in there? 😂

"Using John Podesta's own artwork to frame his email hits you right in the feels.

Or at least it should

Still waiting on someone to explain this sick and twisted gem away given the fact it reads exactly like Hillary's BFF is sex-trafficking young girls to his friends to "entertain" them." Awaken Outlaw

1722645098271.png

As the world gets ready for WW3, Sleepy Joe went back home for his weekend Vaca and VP Harris is chilling at her place. No press allowed.

Meanwhile back in Iran: Iranian media has just begun rebroadcasting the Iran-Iraq war anthem in reference to the state of alert Iran is witnessing.

They are preparing their people for an all-out war

I wonder why the libtard media worries so much about weekend excursions for Clarence Thomas but JoeTato's name never gets brought up?

Good job Lloyd🫡

“Effective immediately, in the exercise of my authority, I hereby withdraw from the three pretrial agreements that you signed on July 31, 2024," Austin wrote.

I also read that. But I also read that the failed test was due to xy chromosome.
A Russian IBA official alleged that she failed a testosterone test and had XY chromosome. However, the IBA admitted she was never given a testosterone test and no evidence was provided of the chromosome test.

What should have happened was the IOC should have resolved this issue before she entered the ring.

Do you have some information that she was raised transgender? Are you aware that its illegal to be a transgender in Algeria? Should she be prosecuted?
Are you aware that it's illegal to be gay as well in many countries? I had a very good friend from Iran that was gay, and they will throw you off a roof if you're caught. He had to escape to America to be free and gay. I do not think a MTF should be prosecuted. I am 100% for free choice. However, you can't compete against the girls or take showers with them. Come on watty, I grew up in Laguna. I had many friends who acted like girls and felt like they a girl. I accepted them as a female and treated them as such. It does not give them the right to beat up on the biological girls in boxing, soccer or hoops. I know you have a family member that is trans and this hits close to home and a soft spot for you.

I just see that when pew posts that name doesn’t come up as active, only crush at that time. I read neither of their posts, that, would be a waste of time. If you are crush I will ignore you as well.
Once again you show everyone what a moron you are. If you can't tell the difference between a post from me and a post from @crush...I don't think there's much more anyone can do to help you..not even your handler @espola.
Should I screenshot that just above me on the page it shows members viewing this thread as Members: 1 (me) Guests:1 (don't know who it could be.) I can try and show you, but I can't force you to understand it.

Once again you show everyone what a moron you are. If you can't tell the difference between a post from me and a post from @crush...I don't think there's much more anyone can do to help you..not even your handler @espola.
Should I screenshot that just above me on the page it shows members viewing this thread as Members: 1 (me) Guests:1 (don't know who it could be.) I can try and show you, but I can't force you to understand it.
Ok big wave Dave

Back