Today in Fascism

“Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.”

John F. Kennedy

1722625167495.png

Now watch this video again and open your eyes and heart to what these monsters have done to kids. I was supposed to be one of them by I was saved by my adopted mom. Husker Du Du is in big trouble👹

Failing a gender test.
Q - So you want to compete in women's sports?

A - Yes.

Q - Do you have, or have you ever had a penis?

A -Yes.

You fail
NEXT

Not a single vote cast for this cackling skank but Trump is the threat to democracy?

We're living in some crazy times. Listen to what this guy prophesied about back in 2004.

pretty funny, certainly not "crush", but continue to be paranoid.
No, you're not. Plus, you put me on ignore a long time ago. I lost 99.9% of my friends for taking a stand against US Soccer, Surf, Abner, My old church, those who steal from workers in business, the mask and the jabs. I'm in the process of making my great return. I am a very forgiving human because most of the folks were working their asses off to pay their bills and just thought I was too emotional to be around. I hold no grunges. I will fight for the rights of children and women until I die.

Nowadays it's a case of the boy sucks, can't compete with the other boys in his appropriate age group, so he says he's a girl and plays against
other girls. POS doesn't even begin to describe any male pulling this crap.
This is not the situation in this case. The Algerian boxer was assigned female at birth and was raised as a female. I assume that she has female plumbing because I have a hard time believing a Sunni Muslim father would raise their son as a transgender. She previously competed in the Toyko Olympics without fanfare and lost in her 2nd bout. In the last World Championships she failed a gender eligibility test, but the test(s) she failed was undisclosed. The tests were performed by the IBA which has since been banned from international boxing due to corruption.

If she does have the XY chromosome (which there is no proof yet), or exceeds some testosterone standard, she should not be allowed to compete. However, this is not a Lia Thomas situation, and not even close. It sounds like Khelif may have just lost the gender lottery and has characteristics of both male and female, aka a medical condition. Even the opponent she destroyed has apologized.

This is not the situation in this case. The Algerian boxer was assigned female at birth and was raised as a female. I assume that she has female plumbing because I have a hard time believing a Sunni Muslim father would raise their son as a transgender. She previously competed in the Toyko Olympics without fanfare and lost in her 2nd bout. In the last World Championships she failed a gender eligibility test, but the test(s) she failed was undisclosed. The tests were performed by the IBA which has since been banned from international boxing due to corruption.

If she does have the XY chromosome (which there is no proof yet), or exceeds some testosterone standard, she should not be allowed to compete. However, this is not a Lia Thomas situation, and not even close. It sounds like Khelif may have just lost the gender lottery and has characteristics of both male and female, aka a medical condition. Even the opponent she destroyed has apologized.

Keep assuming

I also read that. But I also read that the failed test was due to xy chromosome.

On the IBA.. What sports federation is not corrupt?

Urgent Missing Anaheim Child. I know Husker Du thinks she's a runaway child, still be on the lookout.

1722638902839.png

Aubrie Ramirez.
Height 5'00,
Weight:100 pounds
Hair: Black hair
Eyes: Brown eyes.

Early this morning, Aubrie left her residence near Magnolia Ave. and Crescent Ave. and has not been seen since.

Aubrie was last seen wearing a black sweater, black shorts, and a blue Los Angeles Rams backpack with "Aubrie" written on it.

If you have any information regarding Aubrie's whereabouts, please contact the Anaheim Police Department at 714-765-

Back