Today in Fascism

Also, IT was after me to try and keep me from being born. You guys have no idea. My adopted mother ran with the Elites in California because her hubby was in the club. She told me so many stories of folks like Diane Feinstein looking to kill babies legally. God bless you all and God wins!!

We never had boys playing girls sports on such a grand scale. You'd see an occasional girl on a boys team in a lot of sports. But they weren't dominating that sport. And they sure as hell weren't sandbaggers.
Nowadays it's a case of the boy sucks, can't compete with the other boys in his appropriate age group, so he says he's a girl and plays against
other girls. POS doesn't even begin to describe any male pulling this crap.

I would like to see the #1 ranked boxer in the world fight against this guy from Algeria. Tell him...
"Hey man (no pun intended)..we need you to enter this next tournament..in the women's category..say you identify as a female. The best part..we're setting you up against Khelif. Go in there and beat the crap out of him!!"

#1 boxer: "Done!!"
Talking to yourself again?

Hold everyone. This ride of life is about to get very bumpy. Don't put your hope in the almighty dollar. God has something much better for all of us, trust me:)

1722619291401.png

Do you all remember what Trump said the other day about our hostages? Look at Crooked Joe stand by as the real fake President talks.

1722619845529.png

I just see that when pew posts that name doesn’t come up as active, only crush at that time. I read neither of their posts, that, would be a waste of time. If you are crush I will ignore you as well.
Pew Pew is not a gringo like me dumb. You sure are a twisted man. Just because you play multiple persoanlties on here does not mean others do. I only use crush. @Dominic, can you please verify with a "like" that I don't play multiple avatars, thanks.

Its official. Kamala is the official communist nominee. Got ZERO votes from the people. What a clown world🤡

Vice President Kamala Harris was the sole candidate on the ballot for a vote of nearly 4,000 Democratic party delegates.

"I am honored to be the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States," Harris said.

The 59-year-old will be officially named as the Democratic nominee at a Chicago convention later this month.
1722622692198.png

Back