Today in Fascism

One more thing I'm divisive with is Q. Yup, the Q that EOTL and Surf Futbol said was false information, just like espola said Hunters Laptop from Hell was false and Pizzagate is not true. Here, look at this watty. We live among child hunters and now these child hunters will be hunted and eradicated from earth FOREVER. You can't have peace on earth if your killing children before their born. Mom never really recovers from this and the pain is generational.

1722561235336.png

1722561301187.png

888083906866f118.jpg

Last edited:
Paris Olympic Divisiveness. It's safe & effective🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stay out of the river, there's Du Du floating in it💩

1722562395284.png

2nd place swimmer puked after his race......

1722562445782.png

There used to be......sad times we live in now.
I'm starting to believe this was always happening, we just didn't know. Folks would "tell" us weird cheating was going on but now were being "shown" the truth and it's all out in the light. Truly sad times😥

PAY FOR PLAY WITH BABY!! The Witch from CA tried hard to keep a video like this from the public. She also went after the undercover person and not the killers. Insane!!! This is New York. @watfly, this is a very hard watch but so has the Olympics this year. Most of these babies for sale are black, FYI! 5 min only. Please watch and report back to me what you think, thanks fellow human. These people are evil and sell baby parts for a living. It's only 5 min and worth the time so you can "feel" what these assclowns do to God's precious creations. The human has to look in the mirror and decide what side of the fence they stand on.

I'm starting to believe this was always happening, we just didn't know. Folks would "tell" us weird cheating was going on but now were being "shown" the truth and it's all out in the light. Truly sad times😥

We never had boys playing girls sports on such a grand scale. You'd see an occasional girl on a boys team in a lot of sports. But they weren't dominating that sport. And they sure as hell weren't sandbaggers.
Nowadays it's a case of the boy sucks, can't compete with the other boys in his appropriate age group, so he says he's a girl and plays against
other girls. POS doesn't even begin to describe any male pulling this crap.

I would like to see the #1 ranked boxer in the world fight against this guy from Algeria. Tell him...
"Hey man (no pun intended)..we need you to enter this next tournament..in the women's category..say you identify as a female. The best part..we're setting you up against Khelif. Go in there and beat the crap out of him!!"

#1 boxer: "Done!!"

We never had boys playing girls sports on such a grand scale. You'd see an occasional girl on a boys team in a lot of sports. But they weren't dominating that sport. And they sure as hell weren't sandbaggers.
Nowadays it's a case of the boy sucks, can't compete with the other boys in his appropriate age group, so he says he's a girl and plays against
other girls. POS doesn't even begin to describe any male pulling this crap.

I would like to see the #1 ranked boxer in the world fight against this guy from Algeria. Tell him...
"Hey man (no pun intended)..we need you to enter this next tournament..in the women's category..say you identify as a female. The best part..we're setting you up against Khelif. Go in there and beat the crap out of him!!"

#1 boxer: "Done!!"
True that. I mean we had a few hiding in the weeds. Now it's full scale and you best better STFU or you're a bigot.

I had a few paid fact checkers assigned to me on the forum to challenge everything I said bad about the Girls Development League (GDA), some college coach's abusive behavior and the #1 Club in America cheating with PAY FOR PLAY. Then Covid came and Dad4 tried hard but he lost the debate and is gone. One of the other fact checkers got fired and another one quit and hasn't been seen in over a year. Vanished like fart in the wind. The only fact checker left is espola. How much you make espola to call me a liar and tell everyone to ignore me?

1722607149901.png

Did you guys know that Kamala Harris’ sister Maya used to attend Hillary Clinton’s Comet Ping Pong “pizza parties”? Isn’t it interesting that Maya’s husband is now advising Kamala’s 2024 campaign?

“You cannot tell people. You must show them”
Q
1722607534461.png

Back