Today in Fascism

I have to go now to honor my wife's uncle Ricardo's birthday. 74 years old today and he still climbs avocado trees and works the ground to get his veggies. A true joy to be around. The indigenous Mayan community I belong to now are my peeps and truly my new family. They don't kill their unborn where I'm at and I love that. Soon and very soon, these poor people will be first & rich, and the rich will be poor & last. Trust me!!!

I know I'm in the right lane when you claim I'm a Trump supporter and Crush claims I hate Trump.
It is the rare all in or all out type situation.
You of course claim to be a unicorn.
When I see untethered hate based on spin and lies I see disingenuous partisanship over country.

When I see untethered hate based on spin and lies I see disingenuous partisanship over country.
That's because you're a hyper-partisan. I take issues on a case-by-case basis as opposed to following strict narratives like you and Crush. He calls me a fence-sitter and you call me disingenuous. So be it.

I'm far from a unicorn. Most American's are free thinkers and fall just on either side of the middle. The un-American crap is the divisiveness that you and Crush spew.

It’s interesting, but the bulk of the hate, vitriol and general public, unhinged behavior comes from the left. There is a significant amount of projection going on from the left.
That's because they focus on identity politics and base many of their policies on race and gender. Often the policies they promote for the minorities make it sound like those minorities are stupid and aren't capable of helping themselves. That's racist.

That's because you're a hyper-partisan. I take issues on a case-by-case basis as opposed to following strict narratives like you and Crush. He calls me a fence-sitter and you call me disingenuous. So be it.

I'm far from a unicorn. Most American's are free thinkers and fall just on either side of the middle. The un-American crap is the divisiveness that you and Crush spew.
Most Americans display untethered hate? I don’t see that.

Hi guys, I'm back from amazing birthday party for mi Teo Ricardo. This man is amazing. I want you all to know you have become family to me. 6 years of some tough debate brings us closer together. I love you all, even Dumb & Dumber. Debate is good for the soul and it's why they masked us and told us to STFU. We got this. By the way, our news is full of shit and lies.

Just now From Channel 12 Israel:
"The government and the Defense Forces have ordered that all air, land, and sea troops be ready for battle immediately"

1e4bac7b6df68c0f.jpg

You agreed with me that you were a fence sitter. Here is my divisiveness: I want kids born, protected and safe. I want PAY FOR PLAY to stop. I won my part of the game of life and with that, I get what I want as my reward. Bro, I got Roe v Wade destroyed and PAY FOR PLAY is over. I love fair competition with truth as the foundation and get that. I was asked, "well crush, you're the winner, you can have whatever you want on earth." I did not ask to be rich or famous and have all it all. I requested two things: Fair competition and all kids born. That's the truth. You can have all the money dude.

Last edited:
Worst Olympic Games ever. Watty thinks otherwise and that's ok.

The swimming leg of the Olympics Triathlon is supposed to take place in the Seine River right through the middle of Paris.

"The problem is that it's too dangerous to swim in due to an extremely high concentration of E. coli bacteria (aka shit water) spoiling the water.

What else has gone wrong?

Blasphemous Opening Ceremony
Men beating up women
Bearded drag queen circus act
Testicles on display
Terrible food
Crappy beds
Pedo rapists
Hot rooms
Jill Biden

Did I miss anything?

These woke Paris games will have earned the title for worst Olympics ever as it is...and we're only 1/5th of the way into them" Outlaw Awaken

Back