Today in Fascism

It’s all it’s got.
It’s what it does.
Keep crying espola Husker Du. You and espola are big cry babies who cheat, lie, support the MAPs, the MTFs and Pedos and so much worse. This is your party loser!!!

espola and Husker Du Du, aka Dad4, EOTL, Surf Futbol👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

1722538218577.png

Angelina Carini had her dreams crushed today. She wasn’t just fighting for herself, but for her late father. Here she is emotionally telling her story:

“I wanted to win at all costs, just for my father.”

JK Rowling said it best: “A young female boxer has just had everything she’s worked and trained for snatched away because you allowed a male to get in the ring with her. You’re a disgrace, your ‘safeguarding’ is a joke and #Paris24 will be forever tarnished by the brutal injustice done to Carini.”

She’s right. The Paris Olympics is a complete and utter disgrace.

How many weeks is too many to kill baby everyone? I know many of you support the free choice for a woman to kill their baby. Tough subject. Once we fix this bullshit of allowing men to be a lady in sport, we can fix the killing fields maybe. I'm telling you all this evil murder will be banned on the new earth, trust me. It's your job to change. Sorry for smacking some of you around. Watty, If I misunderstood your stance on men playing against the girls, please forgive me. I'm all for co-ed for young kids but even pre-puberty boys have no business playing against biological girls. Come on you guys, knock it off.

1722538983437.png

I know I'm in the right lane when you claim I'm a Trump supporter and Crush claims I hate Trump.
That's what happens when you sit on the fence and try and play it safe and in the middle:cool: Hate might have been too strong a word. I know you don't like Trump. I sorry for saying you hate Trump. We need real men though to take on these fucking killers of life. They snuff life from little kids before their born and they steal medals from girls with dreams. I won the test of life for saying no to Pay For Play in 2017. US Soccer and Surf wanted me to obey their lies. Church leader wanted me to vote for a big pay raise and businessman wanted me to cheat so the owner could win. I said no to all three and look where things are at today.

Back