Today in Fascism

I'm still trying to figure out why George Conway is relevant. I mean, it's nice he finally got a makeover, but does CNN pay him because he's mad his wife left him in support of Trump?
I love it when they role out the white guys to let us know how non-whites are going to respond. I’m sure this guy has his hand on the pulse of minority sentiment. The lack of self-awareness is true comedy.

I don’t know if you should be offended by what’s below, but both participants should be embarrassed 😂

1722526331007.png

I love it when they role out the white guys to let us know how non-whites are going to respond. I’m sure this guy has his hand on the pulse of minority sentiment. The lack of self-awareness is true comedy.

I don’t know if you should be offended by what’s below, but both participants should be embarrassed 😂

View attachment 22311
As much as he hates Trump and his entire world revolves around him, I'm thinking Trump nailed Kellyanne.

Don't forget the Pedophile in Chief telling blacks they must be white if they don't know who to vote for.

"Anyone but Trump" is a cry for help to avoid prison and hell. These cheaters will cheat, lie, steal a woman's identity and yes, try and kill their opponent because they & them want to be a woman.

Back