Today in Fascism

"Get up you little bitch and stop crying" says the man who claims to be a woman. This is worse than, "The Drag Queen Lord's Supper."

1722516746948.png

Dark to Light only means that those who used to hide in the darkness can do so no longer. espola is fully exposed for all to see. Just wait until you truly find out what he's been doing behind dark walls.

1722483298648.jpg

espola and Husker Du are more upset with Trump talking to the black journalist in Chicago then they are with this circus of lies. Like I said, Dark to Light is upon us. Listen up folks. They & Them are now in the Light. They are trying to make this normal and mainstream.

1722518261236.png

"Fascinating how the TDS sufferers (like espola, Husker Du and Watty) never seem to have a better reason for their syndrome than “his mouth”, “mean tweets”….Everything has to do with “feelings”. He admits he was wrong about President Trump’s decision making on important and crucial policies but says he wasn’t wrong about “personality” matters. WOW. Who cares about his feelings! When most of us vote, we’re looking at who will do the Best for our Country, not how “sweet” the personality is! Further, his personality is Perfect for what he’s up against. You need a tough personality such as President Trump’s to be able to deal with the vile, evil, corrupt, disgusting individuals he has had to deal with for so many years while trying to save our Country. A personality such as Mother Theresa may not cut it. It’s amazing that these people actually do vote. I’d love to find out how they pick their Surgeons, Accountants…." Mike Wrap

“I love the black people” as if they are a monolith is insulting and disrespectful at the least
And the way trump emphasizes and pronounces the word “blacks” is throughly condescending.

What a POS
What's more offensive, CisKer?

A. "I love the black people."
B. "If you don't know who to vote for, you ain't black."

Back