Today in Fascism

"By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT. Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging. The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land. Freedom will be restored. The flame of liberty will be burning bright. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th President of the United States!" DJT

Paris 2024 spokesperson Anne Descamps spoke about it on Sunday.

"Clearly there was never an intention (Bull💩) to show disrespect to any religious group. (The opening ceremony) tried to celebrate community tolerance," Descamps told reporters, via Reuters.

"We believe this ambition was achieved. If people have taken any offense, we are really sorry (sorry my ass)."

Dutch Olympic beach volleyball player, who was convicted of raping young girl, faces boos before match. Van de Velde was convicted in 2016. The young girl was only 12 at the time. Velde called the incident (rape) the "biggest mistake" of his life.​

1722185698538.png

Donald Trump was:

-Impeached
-Impeached again
-Banned from all social media
-Threatened with ballot removal
-Indicted
-Arrested
-Convicted
-Shot

And Joe Biden is the one who dropped out.

Jill Biden applauds Olympics opening ceremony featuring drag queens making fun of Last Supper.​

View attachment 22207
Hate to burst your bubble, and I know outrage is your thing but...

Why do you even care what France does? They're a weak country. All they have is provocation and you took the bait.

Hate to burst your bubble, and I know outrage is your thing but...

Why do you even care what France does? They're a weak country. All they have is provocation and you took the bait.
No bubble to burst on my end watty. My outrage only comes to those who kill children loser. I feel like I'm talking to espola:eek::eek::eek:I took no bait, just saw what my eyes saw, and it was horrible to do a Last Supper with drag queens. Maybe they know that it is the Last Supper for the men who claim to be Queens. Pale Horse that comes with death is no joke. I get it that you support the drag Queens but come on man, that was low class. Try that crap with Muhamad and see what happens. I miss sports and just sports.

If a precious child is "lucky" enough to be born, it now has to deal with all these fucking jabs. Outrage? Hell yes, someone needs to speak on behalf of the millions of little children ripped apart from limb so Doc can make a buck. Wake up people. I know watty lives in his bubble of nonsense and make believe, but for God's sake, let's protect our kids and watty, let's make sure all kids have a chance to be born. That is my bubble I live in, and I will NEVER stop being a voice for the voiceless. I am full of outrage with the callous hearts of so many. The old guard is toast, and the new earth will be about love & creation. If your bubble is to allow children to be killed up to 9 months, kidnapped, torture, sell limbs, used for Satanic Rituals and even worse shit, then the new earth is not for you and your soul will go somewhere else.

df9eaf68d020f4f9.jpeg

Sooooooooo 100% true. These losers also mandate you take their poison jabs or get fired and lose eberything you worked hard for. They also force you to watch, The Last Supper of Drag Queens at the 33rd Olympics. What a bunch of control freaks!!! WHO on earth wants to be controlled? Seriously, many of you are slaves to the master of the earth. I'm here to wake you up and be the pest you need in your brain.

1722204303700.png

You are jumping to a conclusion despite a lack of evidence.

Nothing new from your quarter, right?
Your pal Al is voting for Kamala for obvious reasons. Birds of a feather flock together. This is your bird lady dude, enjoy flying with this crazy ass witch. espola, she is a real witch and she cast her first spell on Montel and then she got Willie next. Then she cast a spell on our beloved city San Francisco. She cheated and lied with Joe and Obama and now she's the chosen one for pure evil. You haven't seen nothing yet.

NEW - Al Gore endorses Kamala Harris: "That's the kind of climate champion we need in the White House."

You are jumping to a conclusion despite a lack of evidence.

Nothing new from your quarter, right?
Typical reply/non reply... unless you want to provide an actual answer.

Here's my prediction..

If Harris wins you'll claim you voted for her.

If she loses it will be more cryptic replies.

Everyone knows this already....

Back