Today in Fascism

Breaking News Alert: Massive AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon outage for U.S. customers travelling abroad. It's starting folks. I'm traveling abroad so my claim is true Mr. Fact Checker.

Halftime score. Trump 17 Joe 0. This is hard to watch. This Joe dude is what espola and Husker Du support. Enjoy the second half. Joe needs a hail Mary....

I give Trump a D+ and Biden an F-. I thought the moderators did a good job.

The CNN analysts are destroying Biden calling it dismal, even Van Jones called it painful. They're claiming the Democrats are panicking and are going to try and replace Biden.

I give Trump a D+ and Biden an F-. I thought the moderators did a good job.

The CNN analysts are destroying Biden calling it dismal, even Van Jones called it painful. They're claiming the Democrats are panicking and are going to try and replace Biden.
Jill Stein’s numbers just doubled . . .

After I die, I want to come back as my kids.
Some parent's kids are dead because of this Joker Joe. Raped and the killed or aborted at 8 months. Think of all the young people dead in the Ukraine v Russia war and Israel v Hamas. All the dead kids from poison jabs and evil drugs that are now on our street.

As I said.
We see the plan loser. The Unilosers will now bring in young and handsome to trick your brain. You switched sides to vote for this. You voted for mandating the Jabs loser. Think about the last 7 years and how wrong you have been. How does it feel?

1719579088351.png

Last edited:
Back