Today in Fascism

Show your evidence.

In two November 2017 emails, Republican commission member and election lawyer J. Christian Adams emailed all members and said there hadn’t been any prosecutions for double voting or any non-citizen voting in years. “Understanding the extent of un-prosecuted and known election crimes can inform the commission’s recommendations,” Adams said.
So your argument is it must not be true if nobody was prosecuted? How would you go about prosecuting someone if you didn't have record of them being here in the first place? All they have to do is check 'yes' in the citizen box. I've explained this to you. That was one of many posts you chose to ignore. Well, you read it, then you ignored it. I didn't even get a "cuck-oo" because you didn't want to acknowledge our point. By the way, can you define "widespread" voter fraud they didn't find? I guess voter fraud is okay as long as it's not "widespread", right?

Imagine that.
Governor Brown signed AB 60 into law in 2013, which directs the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to issue a driver's license to any California resident who is eligible, regardless of immigration status. This means that an applicant who is undocumented can receive a driver's license under AB 60.

So your argument is it must not be true if nobody was prosecuted? How would you go about prosecuting someone if you didn't have record of them being here in the first place? All they have to do is check 'yes' in the citizen box. I've explained this to you. That was one of many posts you chose to ignore. Well, you read it, then you ignored it. I didn't even get a "cuck-oo" because you didn't want to acknowledge our point. By the way, can you define "widespread" voter fraud they didn't find? I guess voter fraud is okay as long as it's not "widespread", right?

Imagine that.
Governor Brown signed AB 60 into law in 2013, which directs the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to issue a driver's license to any California resident who is eligible, regardless of immigration status. This means that an applicant who is undocumented can receive a driver's license under AB 60.
Where's Dumb? Dumber pops his head in, farts on your posts and then leaves.

This dirty old man espola, who walks around naked at Blacks Beach all the time showing the public his 80-year-old junk, wants us to believe that Hunters Laptop from Hell was Russian misinformation and that it was the Trumpster was hooking up with Moscow Hookers and then peeing on them after sex. Our former FBI Director went to President Trump after he beat the witch Killary to let him know he's under FBI investigation. This is how sick these men are.

1719452772809.png

Imagine that.
It appears that you have admitted that you have no evidence.

I still have a question outstanding you didn't answer from earlier about the murder thing. I'm getting tired and would like to know what you meant before I lay myself down to sleep. I sleep so good. How about you espola, how is your sleep at night? I'm getting a solid 8-9 hours.

Show your evidence.

In two November 2017 emails, Republican commission member and election lawyer J. Christian Adams emailed all members and said there hadn’t been any prosecutions for double voting or any non-citizen voting in years. “Understanding the extent of un-prosecuted and known election crimes can inform the commission’s recommendations,” Adams said.

So you want transcripts from the depo? Asking you if you think they vote was a rhetorical question seeing as they break the law and buy IDs and SS cards.

Clown.

I assisted a streaker back in the '70s. My wife and I had spent the day at Black's Beach nude sunbathing with three friends from Ventura County who had come down for a visit. That evening we decided to extend the theme by drinking at a topless bar in East San Diego, not far from where we lived on Hamilton Street. We managed to talk the unattached male in the group to streak the bar, running from the small toilet out to the front door where we had his clothing waiting. He did better than expected, stopping mid-run to jump and leave no doubt about his nakedness, shouting "Yahoo!". After he put his clothes back on on the sidewalk outside, we laughed all the way back to the car and on the way back to the Hamilton St. apartment.
🤢🤮

I still have a question outstanding you didn't answer from earlier about the murder thing. I'm getting tired and would like to know what you meant before I lay myself down to sleep. I sleep so good. How about you espola, how is your sleep at night? I'm getting a solid 8-9 hours.
You receive your reply at approximately 2:30 AM tomorrow.

Now I know what I was looking at with some folks over by SDSU. It's Nitazene or some like to say, The Zombie Drug. This is drug is being given to all the homeless people.

1719495655470.png

espola switched sides and voted for Pedo Joe because. He fact check me on every claim I had sauce on regarding this child hunting family. Birds of a feather stay together and support each other. espola say's he only took me off ignore because. The real facts are he took me off ignore after I proved that Hunters Laptop is actually from Hell. Weiner's laptop is even worse than a laptop from hell, if that is even possible. It trips me out that Dumber and Dumb have zero posts about protecting children. Nope, their only job here is to protect the Pedos. Interesting....

1719496523537.png
1719496640088.png

1719496744658.png

Outrage Ensues as Sickening Tweets Emerge from Biden Associate Comm Director.

He doesn't like the police, just like his pals Dumb & Dumber. I wonder why these people hate cops so much?​

1719497469506.png

A friend has inspired me to suggest that we organize a free trip for Clarence Thomas this summer to Haiti, where he can experience real life without an administrative state, and where everyone has a gun with a bump stock.

Back