Today in Fascism

A friend has inspired me to suggest that we organize a free trip for Clarence Thomas this summer to Haiti, where he can experience real life without an administrative state, and where everyone has a gun with a bump stock.
You sicko. Do you know what the Clintons were doing in Haiti loser? You all are about to find out👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

It's great to see Dumb & Dumber with us today before the great debate. Hey losers, do you have anything to say about the little girls getting raped, tortured and killed by criminals being allowed to come into our country to kill our children?

More cheating news. You see everyone, Dumb & Dumbr support cheaters, liars, killers, MAPs, MTFs stealing gender from real women and the Pedos.

Judge: You’re not saying you seek destruction of the ballots…?

Fulton County: Yes, that’s what we’re saying.

@Hüsker Dü (Dumb) & @espola (Dumber). Thoughts and insights why this is now an epidemic in our country. Youtwo better answer or I'm going to rebuke the snot out of you, you filthy & disgusting animals who support those who hunt and kill children. This is my last warning or else!!!

1719509892749.png

A friend has inspired me to suggest that we organize a free trip for Clarence Thomas this summer to Haiti, where he can experience real life without an administrative state, and where everyone has a gun with a bump stock.
Send him with Pedo Joe. His wealthy pals provide free trips every weekend. It'll feel like the 'Tato is getting flown 1st Class into racial jungles.

Get your bets in before 6.

I'd take Biden to win the debate since its going to be based on a CNN poll. I'd take the over on Hunter Biden's name being mentioned at 2 1/2. (If the moderators had any integrity they would ask Biden if he's changed his mind from the last debate when he emphatically stated that the laptop was Russian disinformation.)

Back