Today in Fascism

They buy ID's, Social Security cards, etc. (Ilegal aliens have admitted in depositions to a family member that they bought DL & SS cards illegally.)
But you think they don't vote right?
Show your evidence.

In two November 2017 emails, Republican commission member and election lawyer J. Christian Adams emailed all members and said there hadn’t been any prosecutions for double voting or any non-citizen voting in years. “Understanding the extent of un-prosecuted and known election crimes can inform the commission’s recommendations,” Adams said.

I went streaking as a youth with my white pals. My black buddy was 100% a "no way." Anyway, my brother stole me, and my pal's clothing and we all had to walk home naked and enter our houses naked. My mom laughed at me. My bff was grounded. Do black people streak?
I assisted a streaker back in the '70s. My wife and I had spent the day at Black's Beach nude sunbathing with three friends from Ventura County who had come down for a visit. That evening we decided to extend the theme by drinking at a topless bar in East San Diego, not far from where we lived on Hamilton Street. We managed to talk the unattached male in the group to streak the bar, running from the small toilet out to the front door where we had his clothing waiting. He did better than expected, stopping mid-run to jump and leave no doubt about his nakedness, shouting "Yahoo!". After he put his clothes back on on the sidewalk outside, we laughed all the way back to the car and on the way back to the Hamilton St. apartment.

Breaking News from Irish Star
Russia 'shoots down US drone' over Black Sea as World War III fears intensify 6/25/24

While the world is in turmoil and average Americans are struggling to put food on the table and pay their bills, a mentally incapacitated Pedo Joe needed to take a week off in order to rest, jack up on mind altering performance enhancement drugs and memorize answers (provided by staffers) to debate questions (provided by CNN). Is this what the American people really want for a leader? Is this what the greatest country on earth and its allies need for a leader of the free world? This is the leader that espola switched sides for and voted for. Let that sink in.

View attachment 21444
Are you suggesting that he is capable of memorizing?

I assisted a streaker back in the '70s. My wife and I had spent the day at Black's Beach nude sunbathing with three friends from Ventura County who had come down for a visit. That evening we decided to extend the theme by drinking at a topless bar in East San Diego, not far from where we lived on Hamilton Street. We managed to talk the unattached male in the group to streak the bar, running from the small toilet out to the front door where we had his clothing waiting. He did better than expected, stopping mid-run to jump and leave no doubt about his nakedness, shouting "Yahoo!". After he put his clothes back on on the sidewalk outside, we laughed all the way back to the car and on the way back to the Hamilton St. apartment.
Blacks Beach, oh boy. Nice waves but many nudists like you and your wife walking and laying around hanging their junk out for all to see is nasty. I was 10 years old dude, and it was late at night in a private community in Laguna. Thanks for intel you old dirty man.

Are you suggesting that he is capable of memorizing?
Not sure but I am sure he is Pedo Joe. I actually had someone I know post some garbage on FB the other day that they believe Joe did take showers with his dd and most likely did naughty things to his own dd but is 100% still voting for Joe for President of the USA!.

1719422925571.png

Another “conspiracy theory” turns out to be true. Strange that Arizona requires proof of citizenship for state, but not federal elections
And here it is, the Arizona Senate Audit,
CONFIRMS: the criminals, Katie Hobbs and Adrian Fontes utilizing their single greatest crime of 2020 and 2022 for the 2024 presidential election,

25% of all 2020 MAIL-IN-BALLOTS equaling 420,987, out of 1.9 million, CONFIRMED to have NO SIGNATURE MATCH, just in Maricopa County alone.

Blacks Beach, oh boy. Nice waves but many nudists like you and your wife walking and laying around hanging their junk out for all to see is nasty. I was 10 years old dude, and it was late at night in a private community in Laguna. Thanks for intel you old dirty man.
Some parts of Black's Beach have the best waves for bodysurfing in the city's shoreline when distant storms southwest of California send big waves out. The waves get refracted by the projection of Point La Jolla and then focused right onto Black's.

Some parts of Black's Beach have the best waves for bodysurfing in the city's shoreline when distant storms southwest of California send big waves out. The waves get refracted by the projection of Point La Jolla and then focused right onto Black's.
Thanks for the Surf report. When I was younger and trying to be a Pro Surfer, I surfed Blacks, and I must say it was one of the best surf days ever and the left was amazing. As me and my pal were walking up the trail, we saw two people (won't say what gender because to be honest, I have no idea. These two took kinky to a whole new level) having crazy outdoor sex and I never went back until later, and it was even worse. The last time I went, I was invited by a church friend to go pray and read the bible. It was a set up. He took me to where all the men hang out their junk and look for partners. Anyway, he asked me if I felt tempted and if the naked men caused me to have lustful thoughts. I was shocked and flat out told this brother, "No, I'm tempted with other sins right now and I would like to please leave (he was my ride)." It came out later that he was gay, and he left his wife for another man. It was not a nice look for the find folks of La Jolla.

RIP sweet soul. Raped, tortured, killed and then dumped in a ditch by two criminals from another country that were allowed to come to our ountry to rape little girls. Notice that espola and Husker Fu never talk about these girls being raped every day? Nope, espola goes after cops, MAGA and facts checks all my claims. His buddy Dumb thinks girls like this are just runways and asking to be raped and killed. They laugh on here and giggle like little punks. You boys are in big trouble!!!

1ad4f0791a88abee.jpg

Last edited:

House Democrats react to Jocelyn Nungaray murder: ‘I don’t know who she is’

When FOX Business Correspondent Hillary Vaughn caught up with Rep. Summer Lee to ask for her thoughts on Nungaray’s murder, she cut her off, saying "Oh I’m sorry, I don’t talk to strangers – I don’t even know who you are, and I don’t know who she is, I’m out of Pittsburgh."

Rep. Robert Garcia of California, when asked by Vaughn if it is "time to rethink our parole policy if [it] were releasing people who are murdering our children," called Nungaray’s murder "horrific" and said "the people that committed the crime should be held completely accountable to that crime."

"I think, broadly speaking, I think what the country needs is broad asylum, border and immigration reform," he continued. "I think we all know what the data says. We know that migrants oftentimes, and according to the data, according to police departments, are often less likely to actually commit crime than the natural born citizens."

Garcia then said "we should not be releasing anyone that we think could be a threat to the country."

"We have issues with judges. The courts are backed up," he also said. "We're hearing from people that are trying to actually bring folks in and try to interview and see and try to assess the person if they're safe or not. With the asylum processes, there's not enough judges, not enough clerks. So that's got to get reformed."

Last edited:
What a joke. I never eat at Wendys. What's in their meat? The Biggie Bag is not a Big deal at all. False and misleading right in front of your eyes. Play on words big time, just like the jabs, "Safe & Effective." Biggie Bag should come with a "big bag" of fries, a big fat burger and a big large frosty. Nope, you get a Jr Burger, small fries and small frosty for,your $5 lousy Bucks.

1719445957019.png

Last edited:
Good riddance. 1 anti-Semite down and 4 more to go.

Not an anti-Semite, just stupid, but I would have liked to have seen Boebert go also. She's an embarrassment.
I think 98% of Congress needs to go. Like I told you before, we all need to be together this time around and do a complete do-over. It's the right of we the people to make that change. They & Them got us all divided over stupid stuff from stupid people. Let's drop the D and the R and be the Americans we should all be, which is free!!!

Good riddance. 1 anti-Semite down and 4 more to go.

Not an anti-Semite, just stupid, but I would have liked to have seen Boebert go also. She's an embarrassment.
Now let's get rid of this Joker Joe Pedo Pops. I know you hate Trump, but we stuck with him bro. Pedo Joe who took showers with his dd or an asshole like Trump. Pick wisely bro. I love you and care about you more than you realize.

1719448692652.png

Back