Today in Fascism

The best way to avoid a policing problem..is to not break the law.
There are many examples available online of people brutalized by police and arrested despite doing nothing illegal. I am sure a mature person such as yourself would have no difficulty finding examples on his own.

Have you ever been to Vallejo? Sorry... when you allow crime, some spineless cowards (like Bonta) will pretend cops are the problem. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself? Maybe in order to deal with criminal animals, the cops needed to be animals too. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Crime rates in Vallejo are 96 percent higher than the national average, with one's chance of being a victim of violence a staggering one in twenty. Vallejo's population is 121,000, evenly split between White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian residents.

Vallejo named fourth in list of most dangerous California ...

View attachment 21378
Times Herald Online
https://www.timesheraldonline.com › general-news › va...

May 18, 2016 — A study newly released by the California-based law offices of Graham Donath lists Vallejo as the fourth most dangerous city in the state.
In the settlement cited, the cops admitted that they had problems and promised to do better, under the supervision of a court-appointed observer.

"Maybe in order to deal with criminal animals, the cops needed to be animals too" -- pure fascism.

You're still evading the issue.
You love to evade. I want to be like you... and no, I'm not evading any issue. Never have. You go into hiding for 2 days hoping everyone forgets you're hiding. Besides, your cowardly shadow doesn't respond to anything I post anyway.

That said, lets start with the first paragraph: "Wealthy right-wing think tank The Heritage Foundation has published a detailed plan for the next Republican president to use the executive branch of the federal government to attack the rights of women, LGBTQ people and the BIPOC community, by eliminating the agencies and offices responsible for enforcing civil rights laws and placing trained right-wing ideologues in staff positions throughout the federal government."

- attack the rights of women? What women? Trannies? Can you libtards suddenly define what a woman is now?
- LGBTQ2468++--XYZ crowd? The ones that want tampons in the boy's bathroom and push males competing against females? Groomers?
- BIPOC? Had to look at up. Another stupid acronym. What advantages, let alone rights, do they not already have? Is there an example?
- eliminating agencies responsible for blah blah blah. You mean like ICE and Border Patrol not being allowed to work together? Defund the police? Remove the Electoral College? Admit DEI is a failed byproduct of a failed concept?

Save your bullshit. The democrats have been doing that for years. Why would anyone at Ms. Magazine be afraid of hypocrisy?

In the settlement cited, the cops admitted that they had problems and promised to do better, under the supervision of a court-appointed observer.

"Maybe in order to deal with criminal animals, the cops needed to be animals too" -- pure fascism.
It's only 'fascism' until you're the victim. Everyone is having to apologize to the BLM savages right now because we're pretending to act like their behavior is acceptable. Why? Because pandering is cheaper than paying to repair the damage. I had a simple solution that would have saved lives and millions of dollars. Offer up a few warnings and then pluck a few off with a 9mm. Riot diffused and problem eliminated. But I don't imagine anyone blocked your car trying to get to work in the morning. Nobody kept you from getting your kid from school. Nobody prevented your mother from getting to the hospital in that ambulance. Nobody burned your car because it was parked near one of their "peaceful protests". You or nobody you know were sitting at an outdoor restaurant and dining when some animal jumped up on your table demanding you tell "George Floyd".

Vallejo is a cesspool. It's been a cesspool for decades. And since you've never been there, you're typing out of your ass again. When you pander to criminals and tell them they're victims, or pass moronic laws that allow stealing up to $950 to be a misdemeanor, thus rendering companies incapable of protecting themselves, that's fascism. Forced oppression. You libtards need to learn a new word.

You love to evade. I want to be like you... and no, I'm not evading any issue. Never have. You go into hiding for 2 days hoping everyone forgets you're hiding. Besides, your cowardly shadow doesn't respond to anything I post anyway.

That said, lets start with the first paragraph: "Wealthy right-wing think tank The Heritage Foundation has published a detailed plan for the next Republican president to use the executive branch of the federal government to attack the rights of women, LGBTQ people and the BIPOC community, by eliminating the agencies and offices responsible for enforcing civil rights laws and placing trained right-wing ideologues in staff positions throughout the federal government."

- attack the rights of women? What women? Trannies? Can you libtards suddenly define what a woman is now?
- LGBTQ2468++--XYZ crowd? The ones that want tampons in the boy's bathroom and push males competing against females? Groomers?
- BIPOC? Had to look at up. Another stupid acronym. What advantages, let alone rights, do they not already have? Is there an example?
- eliminating agencies responsible for blah blah blah. You mean like ICE and Border Patrol not being allowed to work together? Defund the police? Remove the Electoral College? Admit DEI is a failed byproduct of a failed concept?

Save your bullshit. The democrats have been doing that for years. Why would anyone at Ms. Magazine be afraid of hypocrisy?
I understand that you don't like the opinions of Ms Magazine, However, you are still not making any comment on the content of the Heritage Foundation publication.

It's only 'fascism' until you're the victim. Everyone is having to apologize to the BLM savages right now because we're pretending to act like their behavior is acceptable. Why? Because pandering is cheaper than paying to repair the damage. I had a simple solution that would have saved lives and millions of dollars. Offer up a few warnings and then pluck a few off with a 9mm. Riot diffused and problem eliminated. But I don't imagine anyone blocked your car trying to get to work in the morning. Nobody kept you from getting your kid from school. Nobody prevented your mother from getting to the hospital in that ambulance. Nobody burned your car because it was parked near one of their "peaceful protests". You or nobody you know were sitting at an outdoor restaurant and dining when some animal jumped up on your table demanding you tell "George Floyd".

Vallejo is a cesspool. It's been a cesspool for decades. And since you've never been there, you're typing out of your ass again. When you pander to criminals and tell them they're victims, or pass moronic laws that allow stealing up to $950 to be a misdemeanor, thus rendering companies incapable of protecting themselves, that's fascism. Forced oppression. You libtards need to learn a new word.
I don't know why you dragged BLM into this, unless you are proposing a racial foundation for the Vallejo PD's problems.

I will assume by "diffused" you meant "defused'.

And yes, I have been to Vallejo.

I understand that you don't like the opinions of Ms Magazine, However, you are still not making any comment on the content of the Heritage Foundation publication.
I made a comment. I made several comments. I fully addressed the first paragraph of your "Heritage Foundation" article. At the end of the day, it's nothing new. Democrats saying Republicans are bad because they're going to do exactly what democrats have been doing for years. Simple.

I made a comment. I made several comments. I fully addressed the first paragraph of your "Heritage Foundation" article. At the end of the day, it's nothing new. Democrats saying Republicans are bad because they're going to do exactly what democrats have been doing for years. Simple.
All of your comments were about the first paragraph of the Ms Magazine article. There was no direct reference at all to the actual Heritage Foundation publication.

"lets start with the first paragraph" -- and apparently end there as well.

I don't know why you dragged BLM into this, unless you are proposing a racial foundation for the Vallejo PD's problems.

I will assume by "diffused" you meant "defused'.

And yes, I have been to Vallejo.
You don't know why I dragged BLM into this? Is there another race complaining about police? I'm not aware of a Hispanic Lives Matter movement... or an Asian Lives Matter movement... or a Middle Eastern Lives Matter movement... or...

Let's stop acting stupid. Read the "agreement" from Bonta. It's typical "blame the PD bullshit" like all libtards. Preventing them from doing their jobs. Pandering to people that don't like being caught breaking the law so they'll vote for you. Nothing like telling everyone they're victims so they vote for big government to take care of them.

All of your comments were about the first paragraph of the Ms Magazine article. There was no direct reference at all to the actual Heritage Foundation publication.

"lets start with the first paragraph" -- and apparently end there as well.
The first paragraph said everything that needed to be known about the entire article.

For the 2nd time... accusing Trump et al of doing EXACTLY what Biden and his administration have been doing for 3.5 years. But since you refuse to ever say anything negative about Biden, I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

The first paragraph said everything that needed to be known about the entire article.

For the 2nd time... accusing Trump et al of doing EXACTLY what Biden and his administration have been doing for 3.5 years. But since you refuse to ever say anything negative about Biden, I don't expect you to acknowledge that.
Biden is too old.

You don't know why I dragged BLM into this? Is there another race complaining about police? I'm not aware of a Hispanic Lives Matter movement... or an Asian Lives Matter movement... or a Middle Eastern Lives Matter movement... or...

Let's stop acting stupid. Read the "agreement" from Bonta. It's typical "blame the PD bullshit" like all libtards. Preventing them from doing their jobs. Pandering to people that don't like being caught breaking the law so they'll vote for you. Nothing like telling everyone they're victims so they vote for big government to take care of them.
Your opinion is noted.

Biden is too old.
That's all you got? Shocking.

So is Trump. But he's still a better choice in the grand scheme of things.

But you'll rail on 'T' all day and the only negative thing you have to say about 'B' is he's old?

All you ever do is walk in circles with your posts. <<chuckle>> Sound familiar?

Yeah, focused on acts of individual acts of the police. Desperation. They realize they don’t have anything else. Fauci has been unmasked for a fraud, and very likely a primary reason millions died from research he supported, despite his denials - sorry, lies. Covid policy was a disaster, especially for children and most especially for poor ones. So many of their “experts” discredited - The authors of the Hamilton 68 “Russian disinformation” fraud, the Hunter Biden laptop, etc., etc. They lost the narrative on transing kids. They are losing it on the climate “crisis”. Their Censorship Industrial Complex is taking hits - the Stanford Internet Observatory was recently defunded. We still have a serious problem with the wave of anti-semitism and Marxist ideology fueled by the children raised by the elite leftists. Not surprising from those who believe “Who needs God when we have the government to look over us?” The light of day is a great deodorant. Independent journalism has led the way in this regard. I recommend supporting it and guiding your less informed friends and colleagues to it.

The light of day is a great deodorant. Independent journalism has led the way in this regard. I recommend supporting it and guiding your less informed friends and colleagues to it.
Or, you can get 90% of the way there by simply listening to the breathless, incessant, one-sided, fanatical proclamations by the MSM and liberal elites and simply realize that they aren’t being honest and you’ll be much closer to truth and wisdom by believing the opposite of whatever they’re pushing.

Back