Today in Fascism

So the Heritage Foundation did not publish that document? That would be a relief.
No idea. I stopped lending any credibility, a long time ago, to the political sources you and your shadow crap out for us here.

But I didn't think it was possible to outdo yourselves. Ms. Magazine? LMFAO!

No idea. I stopped lending any credibility, a long time ago, to the political sources you and your shadow crap out for us here.

But I didn't think it was possible to outdo yourselves. Ms. Magazine? LMFAO!
You continue the reference to Ms Magazine while ignoring the genesis of the article from the Heritage Foundation.

<insert proverb> "message -- messenger"

We don't have a policing problem in this country.
One could cite numerous examples to the contrary, but I will limit myself to dropping just one here --

We don't have a policing problem in this country.

The best way to avoid a policing problem..is to not break the law. I didn't have to send recordings to my kids today. I was able to get hugs
from all of them, the wife too. And a nice meal she cooked up as well.

Probably due to the fact I don't break the law. Problem solved.

I'm sure @espola or @Hüsker Dü will post up another link regarding police brutality etc etc.
Not denying there are bad cops out there. There's bad doctors, nurses, firefighters, etc.
But it seems these two chuckleheads only have issues with cops.
It's getting late here for you two seniors. Finish your nightcap and get some rest.

One could cite numerous examples to the contrary, but I will limit myself to dropping just one here --

Have you ever been to Vallejo? Sorry... when you allow crime, some spineless cowards (like Bonta) will pretend cops are the problem. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself? Maybe in order to deal with criminal animals, the cops needed to be animals too. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Crime rates in Vallejo are 96 percent higher than the national average, with one's chance of being a victim of violence a staggering one in twenty. Vallejo's population is 121,000, evenly split between White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian residents.

Vallejo named fourth in list of most dangerous California ...​

1718604123694.png
Times Herald Online
https://www.timesheraldonline.com › general-news › va...

May 18, 2016 — A study newly released by the California-based law offices of Graham Donath lists Vallejo as the fourth most dangerous city in the state.

Back