Today in Fascism

I'm only posting today to honor 45-47's birthday. Happy Birthday to the GOAT, President Donald J. Trump.

Screenshot_20240614_073409_Samsung Internet.jpg

To all my fans on my rumble channal and from TS, welcome to the socal soccer forum. Take your time and read up. espola is a liar and supports Pedo Joe, his brother James, who owns some land on an Island that Jeffrey Eptein owns. espola is on the record that the 51 known liars in Intel were right about Hunters Laptop from Hell as a big fake from Putin. espola also has a dear friend named Husker Du, who used to jump into moshpots in the 70s. This guy is a loose cannon, did all sorts of LSD and his brain is fried. Lastly, thank you for all the messages from my fans. Its means so much to me. One father on here went from being agnostic to a believer in Jesus. I came here to help save the one that needed my truth. God bless you bro.and I am 100% proud of you and your personal conversion to the Christ🙏🤜🤛😇

That’s a good thing. People pay too much these days to get tossed. Mid 70’s Lion’s Club shows were 4 or 5 bands for $6. Most bands couldn’t play but we all had fun.

Wasn't sure how old you were until now. An old post by @espola with a pic of him and an adult son already reveals how old he is. This post puts you somewhere near Papa E's age group if you were going to shows in the mid-70s.
How cute. Two old farts that still haven't pulled their heads out from their butts. And unless you have some grandchildren playing soccer..it's kinda creepy..and sad that the two of you chuckleheads are lurking on a soccer forum.

Wasn't sure how old you were until now. An old post by @espola with a pic of him and an adult son already reveals how old he is. This post puts you somewhere near Papa E's age group if you were going to shows in the mid-70s.
How cute. Two old farts that still haven't pulled their heads out from their butts. And unless you have some grandchildren playing soccer..it's kinda creepy..and sad that the two of you chuckleheads are lurking on a soccer forum.
There is nothing in this thread that has anything to do with youth soccer.

Papa E and Husker Du in the 70s jumping into the mosh pit:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dc80753acac5188b84cb6e5c92a2bc4a.jpg

Close up of the great Husker Du in early 70s hitting the pit.
artworks-jgr3EO7FxFGNmgn9-5u2kYw-t500x500.jpg

Papa E is 80 something and Husker Du is the same age as E. My 1st baseman was manager for this band.........

There is nothing in this thread that has anything to do with youth soccer.
You slither ALL OVER the socalsoccer forum. Typical of you to deflect and try to use this one thread to say otherwise. Plenty of other topics in this forum that you have posts in. And let's not forget the one you created for yourself. "Look at me everyone!! Look at me!!"
Desperate for attention? HD being the only one to like your posts not enough?

You slither ALL OVER the socalsoccer forum. Typical of you to deflect and try to use this one thread to say otherwise. Plenty of other topics in this forum that you have posts in. And let's not forget the one you created for yourself. "Look at me everyone!! Look at me!!"
Do you look at it?

You seem to have deep seated issues.

Back