Today in Fascism

Why haven't either of you hit the "like" button yet on each other for their post? It's now 920pm and still nothing. Trouble in paradise?! 🤡

It’s basically a cult of the worst of us. The losers trying to get their day in the sun.
No, no, no, no. Nice try. The Light is never going away, and your crew is being exposed in the light. This Cult will be 90% of the country by the time the election comes. 4% will be helped after Trump wins. 6.66% of you will have to go somewhere else to learn not to lie, cheat and steal. Remember the 5th of November. Make sure to watch Trumps rally in the Bronx on Thursday and you will how many black people are joining the MAGA 2024 Cult. My Lib buddy is now 100% awake. He still doesn't like Trump but will vote for him over your Pedo candidate.

There is a giant leap in logic from the why to the how.

I thought you said you can't conflate Gazans with Hamas. They gave Gazans jobs. Are you saying they knowingly gave Hamas jobs? Or are you just trying to have it both ways.
Let's focus on fixing our country and not all the other countries fighting. Victoria Newland wants Joe to give Vlad permission to send missiles into Russia. War is shit!! Wake up buddy. Your hate for Trump is the big issue. Many of my liberal pals who hate Trump are now saying they don't like Trump. Big, big difference. They now will vote for him because they hate what Pedo Joe has done to children.

cdb96f78871c660f.jpg

There is a giant leap in logic from the why to the how.

I thought you said you can't conflate Gazans with Hamas. They gave Gazans jobs. Are you saying they knowingly gave Hamas jobs? Or are you just trying to have it both ways.
The leap is in opinion piece. Its another perspective. My inclusion of the article was in a comment where I said that Gazans want neither Hamas or the PLA (from a piece you quoted), but nobody is doing anything to help them - the article's opinion was that the Israeli govt has actively supported Hamas as a counter weight to the PLA to keep them separated.

Are you seriously hung up on the jobs? There's probably 1M employable adult in Gaza, 20K jobs is 2%. That's not exactly earth shattering. There are more Thais brought into Israel to work than Gazans.

I'd be more hung up on the suit cases full of cash that were allowed to get through.

The leap is in opinion piece. Its another perspective. My inclusion of the article was in a comment where I said that Gazans want neither Hamas or the PLA (from a piece you quoted), but nobody is doing anything to help them - the article's opinion was that the Israeli govt has actively supported Hamas as a counter weight to the PLA to keep them separated.

Are you seriously hung up on the jobs? There's probably 1M employable adult in Gaza, 20K jobs is 2%. That's not exactly earth shattering. There are more Thais brought into Israel to work than Gazans.

I'd be more hung up on the suit cases full of cash that were allowed to get through.
I'm not hung up on the jobs at all, I actually think its a weak reason to support that opinion, so bring your complaint up to the author. I just don't think the opinion holds water and the "hows" seems to run counter to your previous claims. The opinion supports an even farther right approach to Hamas.

Did Israel make some mistakes in dealing with Hamas? I don't doubt they have, but it doesn't change what Hamas unilaterally did on October 7, 2023. That attack was funded and assisted by Iran, not Israel. The common denominator again is "radical islam".

I'm not hung up on the jobs at all, I actually think its a weak reason to support that opinion, so bring your complaint up to the author. I just don't think the opinion holds water and the "hows" seems to run counter to your previous claims. The opinion supports an even farther right approach to Hamas.

Did Israel make some mistakes in dealing with Hamas? I don't doubt they have, but it doesn't change what Hamas unilaterally did on October 7, 2023. That attack was funded and assisted by Iran, not Israel. The common denominator again is "radical islam".
General Flynn said Israel security allowed them to fly in with their paragliders and motorcycles without being stopped to rape, kill and kidnap innocent lives. I don't know who and what to believe these days, but they were "let" in or "allowed" in to start a war. War is shit!!! They went after the Israel hippies as well, let that sink in.

General Flynn said Israel security allowed them to fly in with their paragliders and motorcycles without being stopped to rape, kill and kidnap innocent lives. I don't know who and what to believe these days, but they were "let" in or "allowed" in to start a war. War is shit!!! They went after the Israel hippies as well, let that sink in.
At a minimum, its a huge intelligence failure.

At a minimum, its a huge intelligence failure.
Yup. At worse, they knew about it and then turned a blind eye to start war. We need to stop these wars and learn how to get along with each other. I truly believe 90% of us are good people in a bad system. 6.66% we can't help. The other 4% need to get their act together.

FDIC Chair Martin Gruenberg says he is 'prepared to step down' after report reveals toxic workplace.​

Bye bye.....

1716326354081.png

"WOW! I just came out of the Biden Witch Hunt Trial in Manhattan, the “Icebox,” and was shown Reports that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ, in their Illegal and UnConstitutional Raid of Mar-a-Lago, AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE. NOW WE KNOW, FOR SURE, THAT JOE BIDEN IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. HE IS MENTALLY UNFIT TO HOLD OFFICE - 25TH AMENDMENT!" DJT

This is no joke folks.

My gut feeling tells me Trump will be found guilty by a jury of his enemies. What this judge just instructed the jury is insane. You can't tell people how corrupt some cheaters are, you must SHOW them. Let's see what the Q-Cult does. I hope my gut is wrong and one runaway jury won't convict. Trump will go to jail and Biden will cancel the debate in June because Trump has been found guilty. This is what espola and Husker Du wanted all along and they shall get what they so want. Buckle up buttle cups, it's going to get crazy this summer, just like I said. Joy Bahar said MAGA are little Nazis.

Back