Today in Fascism

That's closer to the truth, but it was the '50s, for one obvious thing.

I love the Jesus of the Bible, and not the fake Christians who excuse their evil behavior by invoking His name.
Many people attempt to use the idea of ‘religion’ as a shield and a sword to push their unhinged intentions. ISIS, Putin, the KKK, Hamas and endless cults like the ones c echoes.

Many people attempt to use the idea of ‘religion’ as a shield and a sword to push their unhinged intentions. ISIS, Putin, the KKK, Hamas and endless cults like the ones c echoes.
Ok espola. Please share with the class what cult I echoe? I don't go and I am NOT a part of organized religion. I did get 30 years of religious education and now I help people.

Hey espola, I mean Husker Du, here is one of the fellas that goes around looking for runaways and takes them for a ride in his rape van. You two are biggest idiots on here. You act like runaways aren't in harm's way and can be perfect candidates to get kidnapped by tricksters. WTF do you think Epstein tricked? Young girls from broken homes and many with no father to protect them. They go to Miami to be in music videos and then they become sex slaves. Sean is asking God for forgiveness for beating the shit out of his girlfriend. You think she's the only one loser? You think that's the only time she was beaten? They give these girls drugs and the rest is history.

Open this link loser....

Too bad he only got one. If you block my car on the road, throw rocks through my window, harass me or my family sitting outside at a restaurant, you're getting fucked, too. The only question is will you still be breathing by the time you get to the E.R.

They surrounded his car and his life was in immediate danger. They fucked around and found out.

Too bad he only got one. If you block my car on the road, throw rocks through my window, harass me or my family sitting outside at a restaurant, you're getting fucked, too. The only question is will you still be breathing by the time you get to the E.R.

They surrounded his car and his life was in immediate danger. They fucked around and found out.
Perry lowered his window and shot Foster five times with a .357 revolver before driving off.

In May 2020, shortly after Floyd's death, he sent a text message saying: "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters."

He also sent messages about "hunting Muslims" and about killing a daughter if she had a crush on "a little negro boy".

Perry lowered his window and shot Foster five times with a .357 revolver before driving off.

In May 2020, shortly after Floyd's death, he sent a text message saying: "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters."

He also sent messages about "hunting Muslims" and about killing a daughter if she had a crush on "a little negro boy".
If you want to be a loser that supports a violent, lifelong criminal that died of an overdose, health issues and a propensity to resist arrest, that's your choice. You want to block the street to my kid, harass my family or try to destroy my town, you deserve whatever you get. Surround my car and I'm going to empty the magazine if need be. Same thing Fentanyl Floyd threatened to do to a pregnant woman, with his gun against her belly, while his buddies robbed her.

If you don't commit crimes, resist arrest and swallow all your fentanyl evidence, you live longer. Same thing happens if you don't riot and surround an innocent person's car. You wouldn't have to shoot ALL the looters to send a message... just 1 or 2 should do the trick.

Fuck Around And Find Out

Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Fuck...

A warning given when someone is acting foolishly and about to face consequences, commonly used in the setting of a bar or street fight. Ex.

So basically a hero to cult-Q-maga.

So basically a hero to cult-Q-maga.
Oh Husker Du. You and espola have been brainwashed by the Tel A Vision. Looks like one of your cult leaders Helicopter "crashed" and is no more.
Q= Military Operation
MAGA= Make America Great Again

What does a hypocrite person mean?

a person like espola who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs.

Back