Today in Fascism

Kickers rule. Good for her.

Beside my son, this is my new favorite kicker.

My son indicated at one time that he would like to try out for his HS team as a placekicker. I challenged him to try a FG from the 50 -- he hit it on the first try. Luckily, the enthusiasm faded before tryouts.

The NFL paid him millions to stop suing them about his free speech rights.
The NFL=Entertainment business. It's not even real and they legally have the right to be more like the WWE. It's fake and 100% scripted today. You shall see very soon.

It's sad to see so many of you get your panties in a bunch over Ukraine and Israel but say nothing and do nothing for all the American small business owners that had their business destroyed by the Covid lie. They poisoned you all. Thanks for nothing fellas. Keep arguing about place kickers. It's a funny side show you guys have. Trump will be speaking in da Bronx at 3pm. So many of you are getting revealed.

Nope, 55, but he's only a sophomore and 135 lbs. Trying to put on weight.
So, you are espola? Wow watty, you had me fooled. Only espola could pull off the multiple avatar game. Dude is full time here for a reason. The gatekeeper and fact checker to keep crush in line.

The NFL paid him millions to stop suing them about his free speech rights.
False. It was a collusion case, and it was settled. There was no legal determination in regards to free speech. More power to him kneeling. I'd rather know who the cop haters are rather than have them hide in the shadows.

False. It was a collusion case, and it was settled. There was no legal determination in regards to free speech. More power to him kneeling. I'd rather know who the cop haters are rather than have them hide in the shadows.
What were they colluding to do to him?

Back