Today in Fascism

God help us all. My pals are all waking up at the same time and I love it. I'm not sure how accurate this meme is, but it's close.....

1716382200247.png

Maybe he can join up with Kyle Rittenhouse for a book and subsequent tour. The Q-magas would eat it up! They could join the t campaign as hype men.
I like it! We could call it the "Rittenhouse recipe for defending yourself when armed savages hunt you down and try to kill you".

This meme is for Dad4, espola and Husker Du. Come on you three, get out of the woke fishbowl like my other pals have. It's ok little Nemos, crush is here to help you find the way & the truth. Trust me, it's not in the bowl. Yes, I know you three feel safer in the bowl, but it's fun being free and awake to da truth. Try it sometime :)

ee552834dba0c96b.jpg

Honest Question: Who of you wants Joe to sign the Pandemic Treaty? Word on the street is that creepy Joe is going to sign us up. Now you know why all these young men from all over the world have been allowed in our country. The conspiracy folks are saying their UN Troops. Oh my goodness, this can't be happening, can it? They & Them destroyed small businesses, mandated Jabs and have killed and injured millions if not billions. Dad4, espola (Navy Vet) and Husker Du have never once apologized or said sorry for their crimes against humanity. Wake up peeps, these men true colors are going to show their truth.

Back