Today in Fascism

I wouldn't know what list to agree with. Every list I've ever seen is different. Just now I searched and the first 3 lists I saw are different.
You brought up the "10 worst offenders". What did you mean by that?

You brought up the "10 worst offenders". What did you mean by that?

I didn't... Trump did. When he backed out of the Paris Accord, because he felt we were paying more into it than we should considering what other countries were doing or not doing, democrats chastised it. Then again, democrats never needed a reason to disagree with anything Trump ever said or did, they just needed an opportunity. Egg on your face, after laughing at him, will do that.

I didn't vote for either one of them.

Neither did I, but if you're going to bash Trump for the way he speaks, it's a bit hypocritical when Biden and Harris sit in the chair. Trump is a douchebag and always has been. As have Biden and Harris. The difference is Trump policies put Americans first.

I didn't... Trump did. When he backed out of the Paris Accord, because he felt we were paying more into it than we should considering what other countries were doing or not doing, democrats chastised it. Then again, democrats never needed a reason to disagree with anything Trump ever said or did, they just needed an opportunity. Egg on your face, after laughing at him, will do that.

Don't try to weasel out of your own words. If you don't know what something means, then don't post it.

Neither did I, but if you're going to bash Trump for the way he speaks, it's a bit hypocritical when Biden and Harris sit in the chair. Trump is a douchebag and always has been. As have Biden and Harris. The difference is Trump policies put Americans first.
You seem to be laboring under several misconceptions, one of which is that I am a loyal Democrat. I'm not, for the nth time. Just because I point out where you are lying about Biden, that does not make me a supporter of him. It makes me a critic of you.

I agree with what Andrew Yang said last week -- Biden has had his victory over t, for which the whole country/world can be grateful, and which will fix his place in history. Now he should announce he is not running in 2024 and not endorse any specific candidate for President until after the nomination.

You seem to be laboring under several misconceptions, one of which is that I am a loyal Democrat. I'm not, for the nth time. Just because I point out where you are lying about Biden, that does not make me a supporter of him. It makes me a critic of you.

I agree with what Andrew Yang said last week -- Biden has had his victory over t, for which the whole country/world can be grateful, and which will fix his place in history. Now he should announce he is not running in 2024 and not endorse any specific candidate for President until after the nomination.

I don't care what your political affiliation is. But please... point out where I lied about Joe Biden. Specifically what lie?

Biden hasn't done jack shit. Nobody voted for Joe Biden, they voted against Trump. The same people that voted against Trump the first time. Biden failed on his campaign promises and proved to be the incompetent asshole everyone knew he would be. He's a liar, a dirtbag and cares more about his legacy than actually doing something good for Americans. He'll go down in history as Carter's rival for worst President ever. A laughingstock.

What does Biden stand for? "I'm not Donald Trump". Yeah, he isn't Trump and that's unfortunate. Any retard can print money and call it "Build Back Better". NOT ONE THING is better since Biden took over. Not one. So yes, you are a libtard.

I don't care what your political affiliation is. But please... point out where I lied about Joe Biden. Specifically what lie?

Biden hasn't done jack shit. Nobody voted for Joe Biden, they voted against Trump. The same people that voted against Trump the first time. Biden failed on his campaign promises and proved to be the incompetent asshole everyone knew he would be. He's a liar, a dirtbag and cares more about his legacy than actually doing something good for Americans. He'll go down in history as Carter's rival for worst President ever. A laughingstock.

What does Biden stand for? "I'm not Donald Trump". Yeah, he isn't Trump and that's unfortunate. Any retard can print money and call it "Build Back Better". NOT ONE THING is better since Biden took over. Not one. So yes, you are a libtard.
Coocoo.

That's what I thought.

Hey, Fudd, where have I heard this before? "Don't try to weasel out of your own words. If you don't know what something means, then don't post it." Or were you just confused when you said I lied about Biden?

By "keep his mouth shut" do you mean his handlers not letting him go off script or be asked questions by the press, Dad, or how JoeTato can't get through a prepared script without falling down?

We all get that Trump wasn't a polished, lifelong grifter politician like Biden. We get that Trump talked like an obnoxious CEO rather than a gifted speaker like Barack Obama, but I'd take that over the mess we have now. And if "shithole" countries bothers you, why aren't you holding Biden and Harris to the same standard? Neither one can open their mouths without embarrassing themselves. No?
The president has thousands of people there to help him. It's central to the office.

If a candidate is too arrogant to make use of their expertise, then he is not qualified for the position.

The president has thousands of people there to help him. It's central to the office.

If a candidate is too arrogant to make use of their expertise, then he is not qualified for the position.

Joe Biden doesn't need help... he needs to be put out to pasture. We both know he's low functioning at best and incapable of doing the job. He falls down constantly, stumbles over words, rambles incoherently, calls for a woman after he just attended her funeral and tries to shake the hands of people that aren't there. He's propped up like a puppet and it's disgraceful. What's worse, he selected his VP based on "qualifications" irrelevant to the job and to shut her up.

But let's get past that for a minute, Dad. Can you tell me what Joe Biden has done, in his 2+ years, that you like?

Joe Biden doesn't need help... he needs to be put out to pasture. We both know he's low functioning at best and incapable of doing the job. He falls down constantly, stumbles over words, rambles incoherently, calls for a woman after he just attended her funeral and tries to shake the hands of people that aren't there. He's propped up like a puppet and it's disgraceful. What's worse, he selected his VP based on "qualifications" irrelevant to the job and to shut her up.

But let's get past that for a minute, Dad. Can you tell me what Joe Biden has done, in his 2+ years, that you like?
Biden did a good job convincing Europe to support Ukraine.

I don't understand the pro-Putin wing of the GOP. It's disgraceful that any elected officials are so weak kneed in their support of democratic principles.

That's what I thought.

Hey, Fudd, where have I heard this before? "Don't try to weasel out of your own words. If you don't know what something means, then don't post it." Or were you just confused when you said I lied about Biden?
You repeatedly post the same old wingnut bullshit, laced with personal insults. You are continuing the tradition of posters like Multisport and Lion Eyes. I'm sure you will find them to be excellent company.

Biden did a good job convincing Europe to support Ukraine.

I don't understand the pro-Putin wing of the GOP. It's disgraceful that any elected officials are so weak kneed in their support of democratic principles.

Wait, Biden did a good job convincing Europe to support Ukraine? Doesn't Biden work for us? What has the kid sniffer done for Americans? I understand he's in debt to Ukraine for Burisma paying his crack smoking son $11M over 5-years, but that doesn't help you and me.

Who is pro Putin? Where do you guys come up with this stuff? CNN and MSNBS?

You repeatedly post the same old wingnut bullshit, laced with personal insults. You are continuing the tradition of posters like Multisport and Lion Eyes. I'm sure you will find them to be excellent company.

WHAT DID I LIE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO JOE BIDEN? Simple question. I post facts and I continue asking you to tell me where I'm wrong. You can't. I'm insulting YOU because you're full of shit and perseverate over the past and previous posters. None of which is relevant in any way.

You don't have to be pro-Putin to question the depth that we have invested in that war. Our track record of involvement in foreign wars has been not been consistently good - to say the least. Also, I see you mention "democratic principles". Do democratic principles still include free speech? I seem to remember you desiring to suppress speech during COVID - speech that turned out to be the truth. It's disgraceful how elected officials participated in the suppression of speech here in the US. That's a much bigger threat to our personal freedom and democratic principles than anything going on in Ukraine.

You don't have to be pro-Putin to question the depth that we have invested in that war. Our track record of involvement in foreign wars has been not been consistently good - to say the least. Also, I see you mention "democratic principles". Do democratic principles still include free speech? I seem to remember you desiring to suppress speech during COVID - speech that turned out to be the truth. It's disgraceful how elected officials participated in the suppression of speech here in the US. That's a much bigger threat to our personal freedom and democratic principles than anything going on in Ukraine.
I suppose a President hoping to avoid WW3 and maintain peace in our time could get the two parties together and convince them to agree to let Putin have just one more last little slice of Ukraine . The meeting would, of course, be held in a convenient neutral location. I hear Munich is pleasant in the Spring.

Last edited:
I suppose a President hoping to avoid WW3 and maintain peace in our time could get the two parties together and get them to agree to let Putin have just one more last little slice of Ukraine. The meeting would, of course, be held in a convenient neutral location. I hear Munich is pleasant in the Spring.

I thought Trump was going to get us into WW3?

Are you hiding from me, Fudd?

1680451170767.png

Back