Today in Fascism

So nothing but a "I know you are but what am I?" response. What did I post that's inaccurate? Be specific.
For one thing, you keep characterizing me incorrectly despite my attempts to correct you. You're acting like a toddler who won't eat anything new.

And imagine how bad t must be that Biden was a better choice.

Here's something for you to chew on -- if Biden's health keeps declining, it is likely that Gavin Newsom will be elected the next President.

For one thing, you keep characterizing me incorrectly despite my attempts to correct you. You're acting like a toddler who won't eat anything new.

And imagine how bad t must be that Biden was a better choice.

Here's something for you to chew on -- if Biden's health keeps declining, it is likely that Gavin Newsom will be elected the next President.

Biden wasn't the better choice. The fact that you couldn't name a SINGLE thing he's done "better" proves that. Christ, you can't even name ANYTHING Trump did wrong... other than be an asshole. Sans butthurt liberals, anyone with a brain would take him back tomorrow. The only toddlers here are demotards saying, "I hate Trump SO much, I'd rather my family and country struggle than see him in power."

Newsom won't win anything unless he turns our entire country into Venezuela. He's got wealthy friends and family but it won't be enough. He hasn't done anything right, either. Ruined San Francisco, ruined California and thinks his own rules don't apply to him. He's going by the typical, libtard playbook, and he will run for office, but at best he's the top salesman at a Porsche dealership. One that bangs his boss' wife, does a little coke on the side, takes food out of the mouths of colleagues and sleeps well at night. But hey... he's got pedigree, is handsome and tall. Libtards love that! Biden's health isn't going anywhere but down and the fact that he had to buy silence, and the black female vote with Harris, speaks volumes.

Biden wasn't the better choice. The fact that you couldn't name a SINGLE thing he's done "better" proves that. Christ, you can't even name ANYTHING Trump did wrong... other than be an asshole. Sans butthurt liberals, anyone with a brain would take him back tomorrow. The only toddlers here are demotards saying, "I hate Trump SO much, I'd rather my family and country struggle than see him in power."

Newsom won't win anything unless he turns our entire country into Venezuela. He's got wealthy friends and family but it won't be enough. He hasn't done anything right, either. Ruined San Francisco, ruined California and thinks his own rules don't apply to him. He's going by the typical, libtard playbook, and he will run for office, but at best he's the top salesman at a Porsche dealership. One that bangs his boss' wife, does a little coke on the side, takes food out of the mouths of colleagues and sleeps well at night. But hey... he's got pedigree, is handsome and tall. Libtards love that! Biden's health isn't going anywhere but down and the fact that he had to buy silence, and the black female vote with Harris, speaks volumes.
You have a silly habit of presenting your prejudiced conclusion as if it were evidence.

One thing Biden does better than t?

Keep his mouth shut.

What possible advantage was there in having the President refer to other nations as "shithole countries"? Or have you forgotten that moment of diplomatic brilliance?

Keep his mouth shut.

What possible advantage was there in having the President refer to other nations as "shithole countries"? Or have you forgotten that moment of diplomatic brilliance?
He also threatened the viability of NATO, our strongest and most valuable international alliance, and claimed to have made friends with the absolute dictators in Russia, China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia (I may have missed a few).

NH Governor Sununu last night on Bill Mahers HBO show had many criticisms of t and his followers, and then said that if t were the Republican nominee for President in 2024 he would still vote for him"Because I am a Republican". That pretty much sums up the problem with American partisan politics.

Keep his mouth shut.

By "keep his mouth shut" do you mean his handlers not letting him go off script or be asked questions by the press, Dad, or how JoeTato can't get through a prepared script without falling down?

We all get that Trump wasn't a polished, lifelong grifter politician like Biden. We get that Trump talked like an obnoxious CEO rather than a gifted speaker like Barack Obama, but I'd take that over the mess we have now. And if "shithole" countries bothers you, why aren't you holding Biden and Harris to the same standard? Neither one can open their mouths without embarrassing themselves. No?

He also threatened the viability of NATO, our strongest and most valuable international alliance, and claimed to have made friends with the absolute dictators in Russia, China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia (I may have missed a few).

Trump challenged NATO the same way he challenged the Climate Accord. Liberals love saying "pay your fair share" and that's all Trump wanted other members to do. I see nothing wrong with that. Dictator Putin didn't invade Ukraine on Trump's watch, did he? What has China done on Biden's watch... besides pay millions of dollars to Biden's family members? Trump tried a different strategy in North Korea. Did it hurt us? Not that I can see.

What's your point? That Trump tried a business approach to leadership rather than what everyone else did?

NH Governor Sununu last night on Bill Mahers HBO show had many criticisms of t and his followers, and then said that if t were the Republican nominee for President in 2024 he would still vote for him"Because I am a Republican". That pretty much sums up the problem with American partisan politics.
On the other hand, neighboring Vermont Governor Phil Scott, a fellow Republican (and former NASCAR small-track champion) disagreed --

"You know my feelings about the former president," said Scott, who has never supported Trump and said he voted for President Joe Biden in the 2020 election. "But at the same time, we have a responsibility to make sure that everyone adheres to the law. We don't know, first of all, what charges are being brought against the former president. And we have to allow the courts to work through that."

Speaking in an interview with Vermont Public, Scott said Trump's response to the potential charges has been harmful. Earlier this month Trump warned of “potential death and destruction" tied to what Trump called a "false charge."

"It's harmful to the country," Scott said. "Another sad day when a former president would say something like that, who swore an oath to the Constitution and leading our country, to try and incite more violence. ... we don't need that."

How Vermont GOP chair and Gov. Scott are reacting to the Trump indictment | Vermont Public

Trump challenged NATO the same way he challenged the Climate Accord. Liberals love saying "pay your fair share" and that's all Trump wanted other members to do. I see nothing wrong with that. Dictator Putin didn't invade Ukraine on Trump's watch, did he? What has China done on Biden's watch... besides pay millions of dollars to Biden's family members? Trump tried a different strategy in North Korea. Did it hurt us? Not that I can see.

What's your point? That Trump tried a business approach to leadership rather than what everyone else did?
So you are a climate change denier as well?

He'd still vote for Trump because Trump's policies were effective and good for our country. Maybe if democrats stopped voting with their butthurt, we'd be in better shape. Biden and Harris are no less annoying with their affect. The difference is that other countries didn't see Trump as a doormat.

He'd still vote for Trump because Trump's policies were effective and good for our country. Maybe if democrats stopped voting with their butthurt, we'd be in better shape. Biden and Harris are no less annoying with their affect. The difference is that other countries didn't see Trump as a doormat.
Other countries laughed at us when we elected t. Then when they saw how easily he was manipulated by the world's worst dictators, they laughed at us (and him) even harder.

Other countries laughed at us when we elected t. Then when they saw how easily he was manipulated by the world's worst dictators, they laughed at us (and him) even harder.

Yeah... and I remember numerous people like George Clooney and Nancy Pelosi saying Trump would never win. They were wrong. Other countries may have laughed when he won but they weren't laughing once they saw him in action. Can you tell me which dictator manipulated him and how? Better still, tell me what country respects Joe Biden. Other than Ukraine who is receiving millions of dollars we don't have, for a war we're not in, and doing nothing but adding to our inflation while many of us in California still pay $5 for a gallon of gas and $10 for a not-so-happy meal. Turns out giving every 16-year old $15 an hour can result in higher prices. Who knew?!

Listen, it came down to electing a brash businessman or a frumpy lawyer who didn't mind her husband humiliating her on the world stage.

Yeah... and I remember numerous people like George Clooney and Nancy Pelosi saying Trump would never win. They were wrong. Other countries may have laughed when he won but they weren't laughing once they saw him in action. Can you tell me which dictator manipulated him and how? Better still, tell me what country respects Joe Biden. Other than Ukraine who is receiving millions of dollars we don't have, for a war we're not in, and doing nothing but adding to our inflation while many of us in California still pay $5 for a gallon of gas and $10 for a not-so-happy meal. Turns out giving every 16-year old $15 an hour can result in higher prices. Who knew?!

Listen, it came down to electing a brash businessman or a frumpy lawyer who didn't mind her husband humiliating her on the world stage.
I didn't vote for either one of them.

Back