Today in Fascism

@ 5:55pm PST today, The Legend will be taking a 3 day leave from all SM and will go for a special spiritual journey. All natural. I will check back later today. Life threw us a curve ball and I'm looking to knock it out of the park. Peace to you all my fellow Americans. I love you all, even the man who hate me the most.

1680196362523.png

I guess you don't realize that the program of early release to halfway houses (still under Bureau of Prisons supervision, but nicer) for prisoners following the rules in prison was originally criticized by wingnuts like yourself as typical liberal coddling of criminals

You liberal losers DO coddle inmates. Why? Same reason you invite illegal aliens here, fly them all over the country on the U.S. taxpayer dime and then call Ron DeSantis a kidnapper when he ships them back to you and your sanctuary cities. The rest of us don't think it's okay to shoplift up to $950 in California. You libtards? Well, you think criminals are victims. Just like black lesbians playing basketball. Anything for votes, right?

You liberal losers DO coddle inmates. Why? Same reason you invite illegal aliens here, fly them all over the country on the U.S. taxpayer dime and then call Ron DeSantis a kidnapper when he ships them back to you and your sanctuary cities. The rest of us don't think it's okay to shoplift up to $950 in California. You libtards? Well, you think criminals are victims. Just like black lesbians playing basketball. Anything for votes, right?
I thought it was Abbott that flew illegal aliens all over the country for free?

Last edited:
K thought it was Abbott that flew illegal aliens all over the country for free?

No, Abbott and DeSantis both sent them to your sanctuary cities and paid for the flights. Rumor has it Kamaltoe Harris and Bathhouse Barry Obama sent them to National Guard facilities (for exporting) before dusk.

JoeTato Biden is the one that thinks everything is free. The difference is Abbott and DeSantis know it's cheaper than supporting a family of 5 illegals, that can't even speak English let alone support themselves, for several years. But hey... they'll damn sure vote for the freebies, won't they?

No, Abbott and DeSantis both sent them to your sanctuary cities and paid for the flights. Rumor has it Kamaltoe Harris and Bathhouse Barry Obama sent them to National Guard facilities (for exporting) before dusk.

JoeTato Biden is the one that thinks everything is free. The difference is Abbott and DeSantis know it's cheaper than supporting a family of 5 illegals, that can't even speak English let alone support themselves, for several years. But hey... they'll damn sure vote for the freebies, won't they?
The fear of all those illegal non-citizens voting must be a real problem for Abbott and Desantis.

You're not pretending they can't vote, are you? Because New York City is already seeing libtards push for illegal alien voting rights. Why else would you say it's "racist" to ask for voter ID? You think republicans are stupid, don't you?

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/15/1064...legal-non-citizens-to-vote-in-local-elections
I'm not opposed to voter id. What makes it "racist" is when the method of obtaining a voter ID is difficult only for certain classes of people.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to voter id. What makes voter ID. What makes it "racist" is when the method of obtaining a voter ID is difficult only for certain classes of people.

No, there is no "difficult" for certain classes of people. If they're incapable of getting identification, they shouldn't be voting. Let them sit on the couch and wait for their EBT cards to show up.

No need to thank me for educating you about NYC. Yeah, DeSantis and Abbott know all about your bullshit party and its tactics.

No, there is no "difficult" for certain classes of people. If they're incapable of getting identification, they shouldn't be voting. Let them sit on the couch and wait for their EBT cards to show up.

No need to thank me for educating you about NYC. Yeah, DeSantis and Abbott know all about your bullshit party and its tactics.
It appears that the history of this forum is not the only thing about which you are ignorant.

I don't belong to any party. I was a Republican growing up because everyone where I lived was. In Vermont, Republican since 1856, the political leadership was split between Republicans east of the Green Mountains, and those from the west side. They maintained peace by alternating which side elected the Governor. I was Republican well into Nixon's first term -- I supported him in '68, but not in '72. Then I was actually registered as a Democrat for a while, but they weren't much better (crooks vs. fools) so I fancied myself to be a Libertarian for a time, until I found out the formal Libertarian Party politicians were hypocrites. Thus I have been an independent for most of my life. I never voted for a Republican or Democrat for President until t's behavior forced me to vote for Biden in 2020.

Now that I have given you a little bit of education, I suggest you follow your own recent advice to find out how voter-ID programs can be racist -- "Google it".

Last edited:
It appears that the history of this forum is not the only thing about which you are ignorant.

I don't belong to any party. I was a Republican growing up because everyone where I lived was. In Vermont, Republican since 1856, the political leadership was split between Republicans east of the Green Mountains, and those from the west side. They maintained peace by alternating which side elected the Governor. I was Republican well into Nixon's first term -- I supported him in '68, but not in '72. Then I was actually registered as a Democrat for a while, but they weren't much better (crooks vs. fools) so I fancied myself to be a Libertarian for a time, until I found out the formal Libertarian Party politicians were hypocrites. Thus I have been an independent for most of my life. I never voted for a Republican or Democrat for President until t's behavior forced me to vote for Biden in 2020.

Now that I have given you a little bit of exducation, I suggest you follow your own recent advice to find out how voter-IO programs can be racist -- "Google it".

I don't know the history of this forum because I have a life. Appreciate the exducation, though. I don't care but I'm sure it was important for you to give another lecture.

It's amazing that Trump's behavior forced you to vote for Biden. As if Joe hasn't been a dishonest dirtbag his entire career. Lied about his credentials, lied about supporting Medicare/Medicaid/SS, called black neighborhoods "jungles" and Obama "a nice and clean black man", stole classified documents and carried them over state lines, took money from China and extorted Ukraine as VP, etc. I'm sure he looked better on paper, right? Oh well... turns out one asshole had this country humming along nicely and the other spent the last 2 years fucking it up after promising he wasn't Trump. How ironic that 'being Trump' is the best thing he could have ever done for this country. Instead, he was JoeTato Biden... possibly the worst CIC in U.S. history.

Voter programs aren't racist. They aren't racist, fascist, a threat to democracy or any other bullshit phrase you libtards dream up.

I don't know the history of this forum because I have a life. Appreciate the exducation, though. I don't care but I'm sure it was important for you to give another lecture.

It's amazing that Trump's behavior forced you to vote for Biden. As if Joe hasn't been a dishonest dirtbag his entire career. Oh well... turns out one asshole has this country humming along nicely and the other spent the last 2 years fucking it up after promising he wasn't Trump. How ironic that 'being Trump' is the best thing he could have ever done for this country. Instead, he was JoeTato Biden... possibly the worst CIC in U.S. history.

Voter programs aren't racist. They aren't racist, fascist, a threat to democracy or any other bullshit phrase you libtards dream up.
Ignoramus.

Ignoramus.

That's it? All out of coo coos? C'mon, don't get lazy on me now. What part of my post was inaccurate? Did I forget to mention JoeTato traded a black lesbian for an arms dealer? You libtards are anti-gun, right? Makes sense. What's the higher number... your age or IQ?

That's it? All out of coo coos? C'mon, don't get lazy on me now. What part of my post was inaccurate? Did I forget to mention JoeTato traded a black lesbian for an arms dealer? You libtards are anti-gun, right? Makes sense. What's the higher number... your age or IQ?
Not only are you ignorant, but you prefer to stay that way.

Back