Today in Fascism

Whoosh!

Ask one of your friends to explain it to you.

Was that an attempted deflection to avoid accountability for your bullshit? I thought maybe you were going to tell me it was because you have a life.

Don't let your 'handicap' keep you from running away.

Was that an attempted deflection to avoid accountability for your bullshit? I thought maybe you were going to tell me it was because you have a life.

Don't let your 'handicap' keep you from running away.
Whoosh!

But I repeat myself.

In your defense (I guess it's a defense -- it shouldn't be a surprise, anyway), I have already proposed that you are operating from a position of ignorance.

Whoosh!

But I repeat myself.

In your defense (I guess it's a defense -- it shouldn't be a surprise, anyway), I have already proposed that you are operating from a position of ignorance.

Yeah... you propose a lot of shit. You just lack the credibility to back any of it up.

Please continue.

You're doing great. Those people are not laughing at you, specifically.

You're the idiot that said I lied about Biden. When I challenged you to point out my lie, you ran like the Elmer Fudd you are. I'm STILL waiting.

By all means, though, Fudd... please take the last word. Give us another "coocoo" or "whoosh". It's like grabbing your ankles and yelling "uncle"... only with your personal touch.

You're the idiot that said I lied about Biden. When I challenged you to point out my lie, you ran like the Elmer Fudd you are. I'm STILL waiting.

By all means, though, Fudd... please take the last word. Give us another "coocoo" or "whoosh". It's like grabbing your ankles and yelling "uncle"... only with your personal touch.
Let me help you. since you don't seem to have any friends --

1680487902421.png

Your shit gets more and more lame by the post. Apparently that handicap of yours rests between your ears.

Those who do not know history are destined to repeat it -- Edmunf Burke

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose -- a French Proverb, which applies here in 2 ways,

Last edited:
Speaking of hypocrites, remember when this dipshit told everyone he was going to protect Medicare, Medicaid and SS a month ago? What a hypocrite. He's the Puppet in Chief right now, correct?

Back