The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Whatʻs the CLTV on the weekend house? Lol!
But if you want to stay there one weekend, let me know. I’d have to charge you...my Airbnb in another town is a smaller house and that gets about $800 a night, so let’s call it an even grand. Plus $150 per stay for cleaning.
OK?

But if you want to stay there one weekend, let me know. I’d have to charge you...my Airbnb in another town is a smaller house and that gets about $800 a night, so let’s call it an even grand. Plus $150 per stay for cleaning.
OK?
Okay Alice. I wish I could round up all you dumb rich guys and sell you a 40 year loan like the Japanese. My Life Insurance company likes lending money to your bank

Here we go again. Lmao!!

Sorry, but just let me know. You just have to be smart and have a little experience to be as clueless as I am.

And here’s a tip...if you have $250K to invest, don’t put it into a house you already own to then take it out again as debt which you would then invest somewhere else.

You actually said that...and I’m the one who’s clueless.

Government worker...I would expect nothing more.

Okay Alice. I wish I could round up all you dumb rich guys and sell you a 40 year loan like the Japanese. My Life Insurance company likes lending money to your bank

OK, sell me a 40 year loan for 3.05% please. Or is that like that HELOC you said you’d use to buy my weekend house...the loan that doesn’t exist?
If it does, I will take it. But it doesn’t...and if it did, it would be way above your pay grade, son.
Most things are, as I have learned.
And again, your arrogance is preventing you from moving forward.

Actually the world needs people like you who are willing to pay more for amortized loans. Makes the world go round.

I pay much less for my loans than you do, because I have much better credit and banking relationships. We have already established that. I know you’re jealous.

Sorry, but just let me know. You just have to be smart and have a little experience to be as clueless as I am.

And here’s a tip...if you have $250K to invest, don’t put it into a house you already own to then take it out again as debt which you would then invest somewhere else.

You actually said that...and I’m the one who’s clueless.

Government worker...I would expect nothing more.
Hereʻs a tip. If you donʻt get CLTV, your tips are as useless as collateralized debt masquerading as an asset.

OK, sell me a 40 year loan for 3.05% please. Or is that like that HELOC you said you’d use to buy my weekend house...the loan that doesn’t exist?
If it does, I will take it. But it doesn’t...and if it did, it would be way above your pay grade, son.
Most things are, as I have learned.
And again, your arrogance is preventing you from moving forward.
Lol!! Poser!

Hereʻs a tip. If you donʻt get CLTV, your tips are as useless as collateralized debt masquerading as an asset.

Learn how to speak English clearly.
The reason you stumble on your dealings is because you aren’t clear. You get hung up on weird concepts and fail to see the big picture, every time.

I pay much less for my loans than you do, because I have much better credit and banking relationships. We have already established that. I know you’re jealous.
lol!! Banks can get a better deal from other banks then they can from posers like you. Relationships! Youʻre funny.

Lol!! Poser!
You don’t have to learn from me. Go to one of those Learning Annex classes or something.
And you’ve given away why you’re so small and bad at this stuff, because you’re treating real estate investment like an insurance investment.
The worst investment vehicle is an insurance policy.

Learn how to speak English clearly.
The reason you stumble on your dealings is because you aren’t clear. You get hung up on weird concepts and fail to see the big picture, every time.
Oh itʻs clear alright. But for posers, not so much. Lmao!!

You don’t have to learn from me. Go to one of those Learning Annex classes or something.
And you’ve given away why you’re so small and bad at this stuff, because you’re treating real estate investment like an insurance investment.
The worst investment vehicle is an insurance policy.
Clueless again.

lol!! Banks can get a better deal from other banks then they can from posers like you. Relationships! Youʻre funny.

Very good, Iz!
It’s true. Banks borrow from each other at like 2-2.5%, but they charge me 3%. So yes, they get a better deal from each other than they give me!
You’re correct! So rare.

Back