The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Cluck, Cluck said the Frienanciers. “We only bet with dumb guys who don’t know what they’re talking about....or does he? Maybe we should call a financial professional? Kek!! Fries U! What a deal?

We still got that bet then?

Iz claim: Anything whose "function" isn't cash flow is not an asset.

Is that still your claim? Or are you "evolving..." Kek.

We still got that bet then?

Iz claim: Anything whose "function" isn't cash flow is not an asset.

Is that still your claim? Or are you "evolving..." Kek.
So I post the ROA equation weeks ago and I’m the one evolving? You frienanciers really do need a professional. See why the books are important? Probably not. Your uncle said you were a frienancial nuisance. Probably the frienancial company you keep.

“Cluck cluck,” said Chicken Iz. “Not betting. Everything I say is wrong. Why would I bet? Chicken and wrong, but poor!”

"In the future..." Kek. NOW you come round when the rubber is about to hit the road.

You're a liar and con. But you're amusing.

Now, care to explain how my gold bars provide "income" without me selling them or borrowing against them? Oh yes, now you'll add "future" to the equation...

I know why you defend Trump - you're a dishonest con too. Kek.

Adam Schiff for Brains is seeking a " New " very dishonest commentary origin....
Your continuous diarrheatribe appears to fit the bill quite well, apply on his Government funded website....

“Cluck cluck,” said Chicken Iz. “Not betting. Everything I say is wrong. Why would I bet? Chicken and wrong, but poor!”
Cluck, Cluck I’m Fries Chicken and everything IZ says is wrong but I have to call my financial professional to be sure. Kek! I’m too chicken to learn. What a deal!!

Cluck, Cluck I’m Fries Chicken and everything IZ says is wrong but I have to call my financial professional to be sure. Kek! I’m too chicken to learn. What a deal!!
“Cluck cluck,” said Chicken Iz. “Please don’t make me bet. I’m wrong and I’m chicken!”

“Cluck cluck,” said Chicken Iz. “Please don’t make me bet. I’m wrong and I’m chicken!”
Cluck, cluck, “My financial professional does all my thinking for me because I’m too chicken to do the ROA calculation myself.” Fries U! What a deal!

Cluck, cluck, “My financial professional does all my thinking for me because I’m too chicken to do the ROA calculation myself.” Fries U! What a deal!
“Cluck,” said the Chicken Iz. “I am an idiot with a big mouth. If you ask me to bet on anything I ever say, I will decline. Why? Because I’m wrong, so why would I bet? Cluck cluck. I’m a chicken!”

“Cluck,” said the Chicken Iz. “I am an idiot with a big mouth. If you ask me to bet on anything I ever say, I will decline. Why? Because I’m wrong, so why would I bet? Cluck cluck. I’m a chicken!”
Cluck, cluck my financial professional says to me “if this guy IZ is so dumb why would you call me???!! Well he wonʻt take a bet ..... click. Hello?” Kek!

Cluck, cluck my financial professional says to me “if this guy IZ is so dumb why would you call me???!! Well he wonʻt take a bet ..... click. Hello?” Kek!
“Cluck cluck. I talk a lot,” says Chicken Iz. “Just never ask me to bet. I won’t. I’m wrong all the time and I’m chicken!”

“Cluck cluck. I talk a lot,” says Chicken Iz. “Just never ask me to bet. I won’t. I’m wrong all the time and I’m chicken!”
Cluck cluck. I talk a lot,” says Chicken IZ “Just never ask me to bet. I won’t. I’m wrong all the time and I’m chicken! But I, messy, have to call my financial professional because Iʻm too chicken to do the ROA equation myself because it will show that all assets contribute to ROA”. Kek! What a deal.

So I post the ROA equation weeks ago and I’m the one evolving? You frienanciers really do need a professional. See why the books are important? Probably not. Your uncle said you were a frienancial nuisance. Probably the frienancial company you keep.

So my mom wrote today to say she's cleaning out the attic and wonders if I want my coin collection. I told her "no." I was planning to pass it on to my kids with my other assets, but now I know it's not my asset because Iz told me there is no cash flow.

Jeanious.

So my mom wrote today to say she's cleaning out the attic and wonders if I want my coin collection. I told her "no." I was planning to pass it on to my kids with my other assets, but now I know it's not my asset because Iz told me there is no cash flow.

Jeanious.
Your uncle was telling me that your mom was worried about how you didnʻt know the books well enough to know asset allocation and ROA calculation. Kek!

Your uncle was telling me that your mom was worried about how you didnʻt know the books well enough to know asset allocation and ROA calculation. Kek!

Funny cause my mom was asking how that idiot Iz did an ROA on his own assets, including his house, gold in his safe deposit box, art on his yacht and his coin collection and I told her not to be silly, Iz doesn't own that stuff, he can't even afford his health insurance payments...

Oh wait, we forgot health insurance is "illegal" and "doesn't exist." Kek.

Now, why don't you do an ROA on your "assets" for us - but if you were ever lucky enough to buy a house would you ledger it under your assets or under the banks?

Enquiring minds want to know... kek.

No wonder you need a financial professional. Fries U! What a deal !
And now, the President of Fries U OAC.

FEBRUARY 4, 2019
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s wet dream
By Taylor Day
In the land of make-believe where Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lives, she believes that enacting a 70% tax rate on America’s wealthiest would help offset the phenomenal cost of her Green New Deal which she claims will turn the country into an oasis with no more carbon emissions. In reality, the congressional freshman has no idea how the simplest mathematics work.

There are 540 billionaires that live in America. The combined wealth among them amounts to $2.4 trillion. Even if she were able to fulfill her fantasy and assemble a Stasi-force that could seize all of their assets and leave the bourgeois Americans destitute, she wouldn’t have enough money to run the government for eight months.

America doesn’t have a problem with the wealthy “not paying their fair share” as proponents of her wild tax proposal claim. The top 10% of U.S. taxpayers pay over 70% of all federal taxes. And those at the very top, the “1%” account for the largest share of individual paid taxes, more than the bottom 90% combined. They are already paying their fair share… and then some.

Maybe supporters of the Green New Deal could recognize that the U.S. has a spending problem. Sandy O’s proposal is to spend more than $700bn a year on lowering carbon emissions and renewable energy sources. She’s hoping to offset this by taxing billionaires to death and cutting the defense spending in half. Basically, she is willing to compromise the safety and security of every citizen to see her utopian desires made real.

She’s not just risking American lives, either. Cutting defense spending also cuts America’s reach around the world. For example, when the U.S. issues sanctions on other countries, they are punishments for gross behaviors by a sovereign nation, like humanitarian violations or beginning wars without provocation.

They are only effective because the U.S. has the world’s greatest military capable of enforcing them. Halving our military defense budget would mean that these other countries would be more likely to consider risking the repercussions of ignoring American sanctions because for the first time, they might be able to match U.S. military spending.

This balancing of world powers would have devastating effects at home and with American allies. A huge chunk of DoD spending goes toward new technology development which keeps the United States always ahead of threats from enemies and the enemies of our global partners. If they don’t feel secure, they may seek different defense alliances, further weakening America both militarily and economically.

Back