The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The math always scare you Frienanciers off. Just like it did with your house.
“Cluck, cluck. Not betting. Don’t know what an asset is. Cluck cluck. Afraid to bet!” And the chicken ran down the road...

Hey chicken, that’s two simple bets you’ve chickened out on...one from me and one from Fries. And this was just to ask a financial professional the definition of an asset. You couldn’t! Cluck cluck!

“Cluck, cluck. Not betting. Don’t know what an asset is. Cluck cluck. Afraid to bet!” And the chicken ran down the road...

Hey chicken, that’s two simple bets you’ve chickened out on...one from me and one from Fries. And this was just to ask a financial professional the definition of an asset. You couldn’t! Cluck cluck!
Fries U! So much for that Frienancial education. Gotta Ask a financial professional whether an asset needs to generate income. Of course it does. That’s why you bought it. So lets calculate your ROA. Net income/Total average assets = ask a financial professional. Kek! Oh hey my art and gold are worth what? Let me ask my financial professional. Kek! Or better yet. Maybe my art and gold have substantially increased in value and the bank is willing to lend you the equity! Kek!

Fries U! So much for that Frienancial education. Gotta Ask a financial professional whether an asset needs to generate income. Of course it does. That’s why you bought it. So lets calculate your ROA. Net income/Total average assets = ask a financial professional. Kek! Oh hey my art and gold are worth what? Let me ask my financial professional. Kek! Or better yet. Maybe my art and gold have substantially increased in value and the bank is willing to lend you the equity! Kek!
“Cluck cluck,” said the chicken. “I won’t bet on my definition of an asset. I’m wrong. I’m scared. Can’t pay the bet. Won’t bet. Cluck cluck.” And the chicken was so scared and unbelieving that others were so much smarter and well-off than the chicken, that the chicken just kept clucking but would not bet. So everyone knew the chicken was a liar and a phony.

“Cluck cluck,” said the chicken. “I won’t bet on my definition of an asset. I’m wrong. I’m scared. Can’t pay the bet. Won’t bet. Cluck cluck.” And the chicken was so scared and unbelieving that others were so much smarter and well-off than the chicken, that the chicken just kept clucking but would not bet. So everyone knew the chicken was a liar and a phony.

This is not new.

He really is like a character in a movie or a book.
Rupert Pupkin Or Ignatius J. Reilly. Living a fantasy life reading and watching YouTube economics. Probably lives with his mom.

Yes one month to the next is the future Frienance. And Financials run quarterly and annually too. I gave you both the chance to specify time lines for different asset classes and even provided the ROE equation to show you that assets can cash flow off the use of equity to buy more liquid assets than a home to live in. But neither of you latched on to how equity can work to create cash flow sooner than a 30 year mortgage. You needing to call a business accounting firm to verify and prove to me what you’re not sure of is hilarious. I don’t have that problem. I know you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

I, in fact, clearly wrote "current cash flow" in response to your post and you did not dispute it. Because you're full of BS.

And some assets produce 0 cash flow.

The fact that assets "can" create cash flow is not in dispute. Of course they can. Your claim that all assets function is "cash flow" is still incorrect and dumb. And your claim that my gold bars "produce income" while in the safe deposit box, based on the value of gold, is also dumb.

You can copy all the cute terms you want out of your airport book, but it does not change the fact that "cash flow" and "assets" are not the same thing. Not all assets "function" is cash flow. Your bank does not list your house as their "asset" on their balance sheet. And the Fed does not own a printing press.

How much did you pay for your art and for your gold? How much can you sell them for on Monday? And if they are assets, what is your return on assets

Net income/average total assets

It doesn't matter how much I "can" sell them for, if I don't sell them. Absent a sale there is 0 cash flow - yet I still have assets - and they are, to be clear, assets.

If I pass them to my heirs, and never sell them, they were still always assets.

You don't understand, clearly. But it doesn't change the facts of the situation.

From his cold, dead hands: Police say Jussie Smollett held onto his sandwich despite attack

Posted at 10:07 pm on February 02, 2019 by Brett T.

Rafer Weigel of Fox 32 in Chicago is one of the few reporters still checking in with Chicago police to see what progress they’ve made into their investigation into an alleged racist and homophobic attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, who claims he had a noose strung around his neck and bleach poured on him by assailants who yelled, “This is MAGA country!”

If might seem like a small detail, but police noted that Smollett still had a grip on his Subway sandwich despite the attack.

Hey, it’s not funny.

I, in fact, clearly wrote "current cash flow" in response to your post and you did not dispute it. Because you're full of BS.

And some assets produce 0 cash flow.

The fact that assets "can" create cash flow is not in dispute. Of course they can. Your claim that all assets function is "cash flow" is still incorrect and dumb. And your claim that my gold bars "produce income" while in the safe deposit box, based on the value of gold, is also dumb.

You can copy all the cute terms you want out of your airport book, but it does not change the fact that "cash flow" and "assets" are not the same thing. Not all assets "function" is cash flow. Your bank does not list your house as their "asset" on their balance sheet. And the Fed does not own a printing press.
What does “current” cash flow mean to you? You frienanciers crack ne up.

It doesn't matter how much I "can" sell them for, if I don't sell them. Absent a sale there is 0 cash flow - yet I still have assets - and they are, to be clear, assets.

If I pass them to my heirs, and never sell them, they were still always assets.

You don't understand, clearly. But it doesn't change the facts of the situation.
Only a Frienancier would say It doesn’t matter how much I “can”sell them for. That kinda blows up the whole equity thing in your house and the value that you pass on to heirs. They’re assets and your “current” income needs are not the current need$ of the masses. Hence the fluctuating markets. Fries U!! What a deal.

Back