The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Fuck these towelheads, time to 86 the UN from the USA,

Guess what the UN “blacklisted” during a holocaust event

JAZZ SHAW Posted at 5:31 pm on February 02, 2019

Monday was UN Holocaust Remembrance Day, when the United Nations was supposed to pay homage to victims of the Holocaust. As part of the proceedings, the Austrian and Norwegian missions to the UN hosted a well-attended event, complete with high-end food and beverages. Among the included drinks were a variety of wines.

Unfortunately, someone quickly noticed that the labels on one of the brands of wine had all been defaced with a marker. The bottles were the product of the award-winning Golan Heights Winery in Israel, but someone had gone through and blacked out the name of the winery on all of them, apparently feeling that the name was offensive. (Free Beacon)

The United Nations is again facing accusations of anti-Israel bias for erasing from display the location of an Israeli-made bottle of wine during a recent Holocaust remembrance event, according to pictures provided to the Washington Free Beacon.

During a U.N. Holocaust memorial event sponsored by Austria and Norway earlier this week, an Israeli-made wine was served. However, “Golan Heights Winery,” where the wine was produced, appears to have been blacked out on the label so it can no longer be viewed, according to pictures.

The apparent whitewashing of the wine’s origins was first caught by Anne Bayefsky, director of the Touro Institute on Human Rights and the Holocaust and president of Human Rights Voices, whose members attended the event and posted photos on Twitter.

Here’s the photo of one of the altered bottles, tweeted by Ms. Bayefsky.

"Willful ignorance" perfect!
. . . and " he gets mad when intelligence briefs contradict something believes" fits t and his lemmings to a t.

"In the future..." Kek. NOW you come round when the rubber is about to hit the road.

You're a liar and con. But you're amusing.

Now, care to explain how my gold bars provide "income" without me selling them or borrowing against them? Oh yes, now you'll add "future" to the equation...

I know why you defend Trump - you're a dishonest con too. Kek.

I was wondering about that sudden appearance of "future".

Here is what you said:

It’s actually really clear that Fries U is not teaching their students about how to read the financials. The function of assets is to cash flow whether now or in the future. Using equity to provide cash flow shouldn’t be new to a veteran like yourself, Frienance.

Asset Future value or equity can change. Hence the tech wreck and the housing crisis. Assets can also negative cash flow or you can use the equity in assets to provide a return on the equity of that asset. Just like Your AAPL bonds question. But go ahead and call your imaginary accounting firm.
“Cluck cluck,”says the chicken. “Not betting. Don’t know. Will lose. Can’t cover the loss. Cluck cluck.”

"In the future..." Kek. NOW you come round when the rubber is about to hit the road.

You're a liar and con. But you're amusing.

Now, care to explain how my gold bars provide "income" without me selling them or borrowing against them? Oh yes, now you'll add "future" to the equation...

I know why you defend Trump - you're a dishonest con too. Kek.
Yes one month to the next is the future Frienance. And Financials run quarterly and annually too. I gave you both the chance to specify time lines for different asset classes and even provided the ROE equation to show you that assets can cash flow off the use of equity to buy more liquid assets than a home to live in. But neither of you latched on to how equity can work to create cash flow sooner than a 30 year mortgage. You needing to call a business accounting firm to verify and prove to me what you’re not sure of is hilarious. I don’t have that problem. I know you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

I can’t dumb down for you. Fries U grads are smarter than you.
And the men said “but chicken, you always chatter away with your dumb and wrong statements about economics and finance and you call other people ‘simulators’ and ‘fake,’ but every time they challenge you to a bet on your statements you always chicken out.”
So the chicken said, “cluck cluck. I’m stupid, and I’m scared and I’m wrong, but I would be more stupid to bet on any of those things, because I would lose and be exposed. That’s why I’m a chicken!” And the chicken lived to lie another day...but he was exposed.

And the men said “but chicken, you always chatter away with your dumb and wrong statements about economics and finance and you call other people ‘simulators’ and ‘fake,’ but every time they challenge you to a bet on your statements you always chicken out.”
So the chicken said, “cluck cluck. I’m stupid, and I’m scared and I’m wrong, but I would be more stupid to bet on any of those things, because I would lose and be exposed. That’s why I’m a chicken!” And the chicken lived to lie another day...but he was exposed.
Wait, you have to call somebody else to tell me how smart you aren’t and I’m chicken?! Kek!

“Cluck cluck, won’t bet. I’m wrong and I’m scared,” said the chicken!
Kek! Okay. Tell me what company you’re going to ask about and the accounting firm you’re going to use. I’m not confident that you’re capable of identifying a firm nor trust Frienances ability to identify a “succesful” company to analyze. Let’s just take ACME Incorporated off the table right now. For your benefit. If you can’t do either, you clucksters can keep scatching dirt till you get a clue.

Kek! Okay. Tell me what company you’re going to ask about and the accounting firm you’re going to use. I’m not confident that you’re capable of identifying a firm nor trust Frienances ability to identify a “succesful” company to analyze. Let’s just take ACME Incorporated off the table right now. For your benefit. If you can’t do either, you clucksters can keep scatching dirt till you get a clue.
Fries’ bet. I’m assuming any of the big 5 accounting firms, or any bank (citi, Wells Fargo), or a brokerage house (Schwab, Morgan Stanley) would satisfy both of you. You know, any firm which is expert in assets can tell you what they are. The only question of the bet is whether an asset must be “income-producing” to be an asset. So, e.g. is art sitting on a wall, or gold sitting in a safety deposit box, an asset. Your answer is repeatedly “no.”

Fries’ bet. I’m assuming any of the big 5 accounting firms, or any bank (citi, Wells Fargo), or a brokerage house (Schwab, Morgan Stanley) would satisfy both of you. You know, any firm which is expert in assets can tell you what they are. The only question of the bet is whether an asset must be “income-producing” to be an asset. So, e.g. is art sitting on a wall, or gold sitting in a safety deposit box, an asset. Your answer is repeatedly “no.”
I can hear those firms laughing at your bet.

How much did you pay for your art and for your gold? How much can you sell them for on Monday? And if they are assets, what is your return on assets

Net income/average total assets

So now your bet is irrelevant as well. Your art and gold we’re bought for cash flow purposes whether you realize it or not

“Cluck, cluck,” said the Chicken. “Won’t bet, I’m wrong, can’t afford to pay, cluck cluck! No bet! Scared!”

And the chicken was exposed, in front of all his followers, as a liar and a phony.

And the chicken tried to talk about finance and economics, but everyone knew he was a phony, so nobody ever listened to the chicken again.

“Cluck, cluck,” said the Chicken. “Won’t bet, I’m wrong, can’t afford to pay, cluck cluck! No bet! Scared!”

And the chicken was exposed, in front of all his followers, as a liar and a phony.

And the chicken tried to talk about finance and economics, but everyone knew he was a phony, so nobody ever listened to the chicken again.
The math always scare you Frienanciers off. Just like it did with your house, your collateralized debt that is.

Back