The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Portland officials react to former Gov. Paul LePage's comments on Fox News

ceadf496-8ab7-49ac-b82a-22be0fce2eed_360x203.jpg

LIFE
PORTLAND OFFICIALS REACT TO FORMER GOV. PAUL LEPAGE'S COMMENTS ON FOX NEWS
Maine's former Gov. Paul LePage went on Fox News Wednesday night to say that asylum seekers in Portland are draining the city's resources.
Author: Shannon Moss
Published: 02/01/19

PORTLAND, Maine — Maine's former Gov. Paul LePage is not shying away from the spotlight.

LePage went on Fox News Wednesday night to blast the city he feuded with during his eight years in the Blaine House.

LePage says asylum seekers in Portland are draining the city's resources, affecting those who need them the most.

The former governor was a guest on Laura Ingraham's show Wednesday night. Ingraham was reacting to a Wall Street Journal article that claimed Maine's largest city is under strain from asylum seekers.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newscentermaine.com/amp/article?section=life&headline=portland-officials-react-to-former-gov-paul-lepages-comments-on-fox-news&contentId=97-d0b1e71a-8b9a-49bb-b71d-9287cc6accbd&ved=2ahUKEwjM7qWX8J3gAhVCmK0KHZ3IAk0Q0PADMAR6BAgBEBY&usg=AOvVaw2_zxAHPQKqu7XX6TdslzLt

I start with 300 acres of land but can only plant on 27 acres. But they're all estate grapes so I start small, maybe build a storage facility and a tasting room. Grow some avocados too! Hire a winemaker from the Guadalupe Valley to oversee operations. Takes 11 years to get to my first release of 5 different wines. That's eleven years of little to no sales. Plus it's costing me 25K a month to cool the pallets of wine. I decide I want to dig a wine cave in the hillside to cut that cooling cost out. Then the wife who is going to chef school says lets build a spa and Bed and Breakfast, and a small intimate ampitheater on the non planted land within the next 5 years. This venture greatly reduces the tax burden of the primary assets if the tax gouging democrats get their way. That way the over all return on assets increase or, worse case, stay positive due to the projected 57 trillion dollars to be spent on construction projects world wide over the next 30 years. Which is good for my cement business. I'm thinking this might be a good time for a toast to my World Class double gold Falanghina.
You start with zero land and your “rich dad” book, plus hallucinations about having any money. And you end there. Congrats!

I noticed you didn’t answer my question about your “World Class” wine. Cat got your tongue?
Actually the cat was busy ripping the whiskers out of some rat bastard that was trying to nibble his way through the door seals in the wine making bay. But the first three glasses is what got my tongue and cheeks. The Falanghina has been scored between 87-93.

“Common Street Whore” is a different artist, I think.
This one is beloved by tens of millions all over the world and is probably worth $50m...and it’s still early!
Beloved, yes,

Cardi, frankly, has had enough.

"I feel like we need to take some action," she said. "I don't know what type of action, b*tch, because this is not what I do. But b*tch I'm scared. This is crazy. And I really feel bad for these people that have to go to f*cking work to not get motherf*cking paid."

The decline of decent society, a goal of the left.
Congratulations.
Just keeping it real, bitch.

Beloved, yes,

Cardi, frankly, has had enough.

"I feel like we need to take some action," she said. "I don't know what type of action, b*tch, because this is not what I do. But b*tch I'm scared. This is crazy. And I really feel bad for these people that have to go to f*cking work to not get motherf*cking paid."

The decline of decent society, a goal of the left.
Congratulations.
Just keeping it real, bitch.
Talent is talent, old man. That’s exactly what they said about Elvis Presley and The Beatles. You ain’t original.

We are on! But Sculpin sucks, especially the pineapple!! And you don't have to call them. Just look at their financial stats. I don't care what they say. I look at the financial reports that an "American business accounting firms produce." The only time they might "firmly and unequivocally say "no." is when there is fraud going on. You know, the whole Madoff, Bernanke, Paulson, Geithner, Enron, etc thing?

Ok. You said: We are on for this bet:

I will bet you 100 cases of Sculpin or your favorite Trappist brew that if we email any major American business accounting firm and ask if assets must produce "cash flow" to be considered an asset they will firmly and unequivocally say "no." We on? Or are you the coward?

Awesome. I'll email a few accountants first thing Monday. I'm working up a major league thirst! Mmmmmmm..... (and yeah, the flavored Sculpin sucks. It's like a wine spritzer. But the IPA is a nice local summer brew. I like Telegraph Road better, but you can't get 100 cases easily. I'm fine to take a nice Belgian as well. I'm pretty much Homer Simpson on this one: Mmmm. Beer! As long as it's not mass-produced gold water.)

Portland officials react to former Gov. Paul LePage's comments on Fox News

ceadf496-8ab7-49ac-b82a-22be0fce2eed_360x203.jpg

LIFE
PORTLAND OFFICIALS REACT TO FORMER GOV. PAUL LEPAGE'S COMMENTS ON FOX NEWS
Maine's former Gov. Paul LePage went on Fox News Wednesday night to say that asylum seekers in Portland are draining the city's resources.
Author: Shannon Moss
Published: 02/01/19

PORTLAND, Maine — Maine's former Gov. Paul LePage is not shying away from the spotlight.

LePage went on Fox News Wednesday night to blast the city he feuded with during his eight years in the Blaine House.

LePage says asylum seekers in Portland are draining the city's resources, affecting those who need them the most.

The former governor was a guest on Laura Ingraham's show Wednesday night. Ingraham was reacting to a Wall Street Journal article that claimed Maine's largest city is under strain from asylum seekers.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newscentermaine.com/amp/article?section=life&headline=portland-officials-react-to-former-gov-paul-lepages-comments-on-fox-news&contentId=97-d0b1e71a-8b9a-49bb-b71d-9287cc6accbd&ved=2ahUKEwjM7qWX8J3gAhVCmK0KHZ3IAk0Q0PADMAR6BAgBEBY&usg=AOvVaw2_zxAHPQKqu7XX6TdslzLt

You love you some racists, don't you? LePage is a major league POS.

Back