The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

That's not what you posted you ignoramus. You posted that they spy on every foreigner and your yet to back it up.

As usual you post stuff that you can't back it up.

But I just did, and you denied it without reading. If you are comfortably embedded in your hopeless ignorance, it's obvious there is not much I can do about it. So back to the question before your"truth-seeking" diversion - has t figured out yet that they watched and recorded everything he did in Russia?

But I just did, and you denied it without reading. If you are comfortably embedded in your hopeless ignorance, it's obvious there is not much I can do about it. So back to the question before your"truth-seeking" diversion - has t figured out yet that they watched and recorded everything he did in Russia?
What was that?

The problem is YOU did not read the articles that you posted.

So in your words... please continue.

In my words... please continue you ignoramus.

You truly do live in bizarro world..

You avoided answering the question.
The fact that you would post that is hilarious!

You, the guy who will throw up a bunch of meaningless links and then says " But I did" answer.

You, the guy who avoids answering questions and then will double down on his lie.

You, the guy who tries his best evasion tactics when he knows that he is wrong but still denies it.

For once, try posting a link that pertains to what you posted. Russia spies on all foreigners. Not some, not most, but all foreigners. I'll help you... you can't. So now you try your best spin and try to wiggle your way out of it by deflecting it to me.

Everyone sees it E... everyone but you.

You, the guy who will throw up a bunch of meaningless links and then says " But I did" answer.

You, the guy who avoids answering questions and then will double down on his lie.

You, the guy who tries his best evasion tactics when he knows that he is wrong but still denies it.

For once, try posting a link that pertains to what you posted. Russia spies on all foreigners. Not some, not most, but all foreigners. I'll help you... you can't. So now you try your best spin and try to wiggle your way out of it by deflecting it to me.

E is just a really really bad troll, as in not good at it.

Do you think they spied on t?

See what your doing? Because you make BS claims and now can't back them up you go to your deflecting routine.

So I guess that means you were wrong about Russia sice you can't back it up.

But that's normal for you..being wrong.

You're still avoiding the question.

Do you think that the Russians spied on t?

You're still avoiding the question.

Do you think that the Russians spied on t?
Keep trying Sunshine... it's fun when you make a fool out of yourself.

Btw.. where is your information that Russia spied on 81 million foreign visitors? You know, like you posted they did.

Hypocrisy is another one of your strong points.

Keep trying Sunshine... it's fun when you make a fool out of yourself.

Btw.. where is your information that Russia spied on 81 million foreign visitors? You know, like you posted they did.

Hypocrisy is another one of your strong points.

How big a portion of foreign visitors do you think Russia spies on? 50%? 10%? 1%? Do you think t would have been in the 1%?

Back