The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

It's your people, I know it's difficult, but actually read your leader in here nono's stuff and tell me I'm wrong . . . the rest of you either fall in line or like LE watch it go on without offering any rebuttal to the lunacy, therefor becoming complicit in his silence.

You follow me like a " little " lost puppy....
It's ok I'll continue to " feed " you......my " little " Rodent.

I think this is going very well for Paulie Notaste.

I can confirm that my bookkeeper and tax accountants don't know about any accounts I have in Cyprus to wire money to buy cars, clothes and real estate. So Paulie is just like me!

I think Paulie is going to come across as very honest if he takes the stand.

Every Lefty has accounts in Cyprus....Just ask Mueller/Wiessman where theirs are.

It's your people, I know it's difficult, but actually read your leader in here nono's stuff and tell me I'm wrong . . . the rest of you either fall in line or like LE watch it go on without offering any rebuttal to the lunacy, therefor becoming complicit in his silence.
Speaking of lunacy...you are as far left as a wacko can be and not be in hiding or jail....your leader? Sounds like rhetoric from the Confederacy....
Complicit? Guilt by association? You fuckin' idiot.

I think this is going very well for Paulie Notaste.

I can confirm that my bookkeeper and tax accountants don't know about any accounts I have in Cyprus to wire money to buy cars, clothes and real estate. So Paulie is just like me!

I think Paulie is going to come across as very honest if he takes the stand.
The judge seems amused by the prosecution....Paulie may not have to take the stand....was he charged with collusion, or espionage?

th

Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors; Ends Court Early...

'Prosecute somebody because they wear nice clothes?'

"I have great respect for the U.K. United Kingdom. Great respect. People call it Britain. They call it Great Britain. They used to call it England, different parts."

--Very Stable Genius

"I have great respect for the U.K. United Kingdom. Great respect. People call it Britain. They call it Great Britain. They used to call it England, different parts."

--Very Stable Genius
Don't forget the most powerful and the most important man in the world.

Back