The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

How big a portion of foreign visitors do you think Russia spies on? 50%? 10%? 1%? Do you think t would have been in the 1%?
An ironworker I grew up around (God rest his soul) was doing some post-tension work in Russia and said, even after extensive security screening and not being allowed to travel out of the area they were working, they always knew they were being watched.

Split_Face_600_CDN20180803022534.jpg

An ironworker I grew up around (God rest his soul) was doing some post-tension work in Russia and said, even after extensive security screening and not being allowed to travel out of the area they were working, they always knew they were being watched.

Even outside of Russia, I have been approached by people who seemed to already know I had a technical background in Singapore, Sweden, and places in the USA. Maybe they were just checking up on me.

My original thought was that t knows what he did every time he was in Russia, and now he knows that it is all recorded.
I would expect that he knows what he did. Just like you know what you did.

Did you listen to the press conference with the Italian Prime Minister last week. Did President Trump sound as if he was worried about Russia? No. He actually sounded defiant.

Your reaching. But hey, it gives you something to lose sleep over.

Back