The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“Throwing his support behind Trump”? You gonna stick with that assessment? He sure ruffled some feathers (at least amongst those that understand what he was saying) in that room. He was there to plead the actual case of the working men and women, unlike the usual trickledown messaging of the RNC. If you don’t have a seat at the table it’s tough to get your message across.
I'm certainly not going to hold my breath, but the fact that it's even in play is astonishing. Assuming your browser software allows you to, below is the link to the Sean O'Brien's interview. Judge for yourself from the teamster's own words.

I'm certainly not going to hold my breath, but the fact that it's even in play is astonishing. Assuming your browser software allows you to, below is the link to the Sean O'Brien's interview. Judge for yourself from the teamster's own words.

Working men and women are tired of paying 30% more for everything on your Potato Pedophile's watch. Mr. 32% approval rating.

Clown.

The Republican's haven't ever had teamster support, or at least in a very long time. So they can't lose it, if they never had it. It was the first time in history that a teamster has spoken at the RNC. If you saw the interview before, you'd understand that Sean O'Brien was effectively throwing his support behind Trump. Why else would he show up? As I'm sure he expected, he was met with a mixed reaction. Teamster support would just be icing on the cake, but not needed. Keep up with the ad hominems since the facts aren't in your favor.
Exactly. And frankly, Little Puppet and the rest of the bobble headed bunch conveniently forget everyone is paying more everything on the 'Tato's watch. It was an olive branch and, to your point, Trump neither needs their help or stands to lose anything. Maybe the teamsters have figured out, as have many ethnic groups, the Dems only care about you when it's your vote they need.

Sorry... my previous reply was obviously for CisKer.;)

What am I missing? What’s “in play”? He’s getting our word out (I am a Teamster). Great speech, great even keeled interview. Workers rights. He is a national leader and diplomatic in words and tone. Many of our politicians could learn from him. GO AMERICA!!

The Republican's haven't ever had teamster support, or at least in a very long time. So they can't lose it, if they never had it. It was the first time in history that a teamster has spoken at the RNC. If you saw the interview before, you'd understand that Sean O'Brien was effectively throwing his support behind Trump. Why else would he show up? As I'm sure he expected, he was met with a mixed reaction. Teamster support would just be icing on the cake, but not needed. Keep up with the ad hominems since the facts aren't in your favor.
I love this take watty

What am I missing? What’s “in play”? He’s getting our word out (I am a Teamster). Great speech, great even keeled interview. Workers rights. He is a national leader and diplomatic in words and tone. Many of our politicians could learn from him. GO AMERICA!!
I agree, he did a good job representing his interests and kudos to Trump for including him in the Convention. I enjoyed his speech (although I didn't agree with him on a few things), and got a chuckle out of his teamster character, big, burly guy from Baston with a chip on his shoulder.

This article should answer a lot of your questions. The Dems losing the teamster's endorsement would be a significant blow to Biden. We shall see what happens.

“Throwing his support behind Trump”? You gonna stick with that assessment? He sure ruffled some feathers (at least amongst those that understand what he was saying) in that room. He was there to plead the actual case of the working men and women, unlike the usual trickledown messaging of the RNC. If you don’t have a seat at the table it’s tough to get your message across.
With JD, we are the party for the working class Dumb. America First Patriots is the name. You can have the Dems and RINOs. GOP sold their soul with Fox and her Friends, WHO got all their money from Big Pharma and Dominion. The media has brainwashed you and your pal Dumber. You lost. Stop doing lawfare and if that doesn't work put a bullseye on your opponent's head when all you do is cheat and lie. Total loser. You sure are stupid sherlock.

What am I missing?
First off, your brain. Second, your heart is as cold as ice and missing in action. Third, you have ZERO empathy towards those you hate. Fourth, you were 100% wrong about Trump and 100% wrong about Pedo Joe. Besides that, I'm sure you're a nice guy that is just full of shit. Thoughts on the assassination attempt on former President and the GOPs Canidate for 2024 Trump?

I agree, he did a good job representing his interests and kudos to Trump for including him in the Convention. I enjoyed his speech (although I didn't agree with him on a few things), and got a chuckle out of his teamster character, big, burly guy from Baston with a chip on his shoulder.

This article should answer a lot of your questions. The Dems losing the teamster's endorsement would be a significant blow to Biden. We shall see what happens.

I’ve been in unions my entire adult life. Not many members pay attention to endorsements or the “voting guides” they send out. I do find it odd when union members vote for anti-union entities. On a side note I have noticed a trend amongst people I once worked with that are now full maga. They are the NA, AA and quite often GA voting block, the addictive personality types. Many are now in recovery and now addicted to trump and Christ . . . until the wind changes direction.

“According to two people . . . “? WTH? lol!

I’ve been in unions my entire adult life. Not many members pay attention to endorsements or the “voting guides” they send out. I do find it odd when union members vote for anti-union entities. On a side note I have noticed a trend amongst people I once worked with that are now full maga. They are the NA, AA and quite often GA voting block, the addictive personality types. Many are now in recovery and now addicted to trump and Christ . . . until the wind changes direction.
I don't doubt any of that, but it still doesn't change the fact that the Teamsters endorsement is highly sought after by Dems (or at least it was). The Teamsters have always been heavily involved in politics, both legitimately and illegitimately. The Biden campaign is losing ground with blue collar workers mostly because of cost of goods, union vs non-union takes a back seat when you can't afford eggs.

I don't doubt any of that, but it still doesn't change the fact that the Teamsters endorsement is highly sought after by Dems (or at least it was). The Teamsters have always been heavily involved in politics, both legitimately and illegitimately. The Biden campaign is losing ground with blue collar workers mostly because of cost of goods, union vs non-union takes a back seat when you can't afford eggs.
People do vote with their pocketbooks. Therefore I will vote for the pro-union candidates. That way I will get good pay, safe work conditions, benefits and a pension.

People do vote with their pocketbooks. Therefore I will vote for the pro-union candidates. That way I will get good pay, safe work conditions, benefits and a pension.
I've said this many times...our source of income typically drives our opinions, particularly our political positions.

I've said this many times...our source of income typically drives our opinions, particularly our political positions.
I do know some people who are in the tax bracket that benefits from the “trump tax cuts” (aka long held republican wish list tax cuts), they are Republicans, not maga, so I can understand that vote. The others I see as casualties of a nonstop pr/propaganda machine. The rich get richer either way and the poor remain that way, BUT! They believe!

Back