The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Hey espola, remember when I told you going after President Trump because he declared war on the HUMAN TRAFFICKERS will end bad for the swamp and you?

"EVERY ONE OF THE LAWSUITS I AM INVOLVED WITH, INCLUDING THE CIVIL SCAMS, WERE STARTED BY CROOKED JOE BIDEN AND HIS FASCIST GOVERNMENT FOR PURPOSES OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE AND TRYING TO DAMAGE SLEEPY JOE’S POLITICAL OPPONENT. THE FAKE NEWS, INCLUDING FOX, HATES TO REPORT THAT BECAUSE IT DOESN’T PLAY INTO THEIR NARRATIVE — BUT THE PEOPLE GET IT LOUD AND CLEAR! IT IS THIS ELECTIONS FORM OF CHEATING. THEY HAVE NO SHAME! BUT FEAR NOT, WE WILL WIN, AND POSSIBLY BY HISTORIC PROPORTIONS." DJT

Brown nosers & Ass kissers that become back stabbers are the worst type of human on the planet. They loved him before he announced his run to be President. Why the hate for Trump? "I WILL BRING THE FULL FORCE & WEIGHT OF THE US MILITARY TO END HUMAN TRAFFICKING." Now we know why these people hate the man so much. espola has illegal nanny and Husker Du Du saying kids that go missing are just runaways. Dad4 preaching "safe & effective poison jabs." These three losers were wrong. Do they have the moral courage to repent?

9f28c59473edec3a.jpg

Brown nosers & Ass kissers that become back stabbers are the worst type of human on the planet. They loved him before he announced his run to be President. Why the hate for Trump? "I WILL BRING THE FULL FORCE & WEIGHT OF THE US MILITARY TO END HUMAN TRAFFICKING." Now we know why these people hate the man so much. espola has illegal nanny and Husker Du Du saying kids that go missing are just runaways. Dad4 preaching "safe & effective poison jabs." These three losers were wrong. Do they have the moral courage to repent?

View attachment 21744

"espola has illegal nanny"

Liar.

Last edited:
Firstly The Lion Mr. Trump agreed to a drug test before the great debate with a man who takes showers with his dd. Creepy Joe said, "no." Secondly, Trump challenged Joker Joe to 18-hole golf challenge, giving Crooked Joe 20 strokes and he said, "no." Now the chump Trump is offering they both take a cognitive test and Trump will go with Pedo Joe to see the Doc. These cheats and liars like espola are all the same. All talk and no action. They love power, money and sex. These people are sick and need to leave the planet asap. espola is calling me a liar again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here’s a great speech delivered in unfriendly territory amongst bewildered RNC attendees. GO AMERICA!!!!
What's your point? Republican's allow competing opinions to be expressed, and not simply silenced? That Teamster offered to speak at the Democrat convention two months ago, but they have so far declined. (They'd be smart to reconsider) The Democrats at this point are screwed and losing Teamster support certainly doesn't help. Of course, Republicans can always find a way to screw it up. This week will be telling if there is indeed a change in the rhetoric by the Rs, since the Ds can't thread that needle.

What's your point? Republican's allow competing opinions to be expressed, and not simply silenced? That Teamster offered to speak at the Democrat convention two months ago, but they have so far declined. (They'd be smart to reconsider) The Democrats at this point are screwed and losing Teamster support certainly doesn't help. Of course, Republicans can always find a way to screw it up. This week will be telling if there is indeed a change in the rhetoric by the Rs, since the Ds can't thread that needle.
Losing teamster support? I guess you either didn’t listen to the speech or didn’t understand the gist. Holding republicans feet to the fire. You wanna talk populism, prove it. You obviously get your information from a spin factory and don’t give it a second thought. The fight for worker’s rights never ends and are not party specific. I look forward to O’Brian’s DNC speech.

Losing teamster support? I guess you either didn’t listen to the speech or didn’t understand the gist. Holding republicans feet to the fire. You wanna talk populism, prove it. You obviously get your information from a spin factory and don’t give it a second thought. The fight for worker’s rights never ends and are not party specific. I look forward to O’Brian’s DNC speech.
Ummm... it's you losing teamster support. You just aren't smart enough to see it.

Ummm... it's you losing teamster support. You just aren't smart enough to see it.
The Republican's haven't ever had teamster support, or at least in a very long time. So they can't lose it, if they never had it. It was the first time in history that a teamster has spoken at the RNC. If you saw the interview before, you'd understand that Sean O'Brien was effectively throwing his support behind Trump. Why else would he show up? As I'm sure he expected, he was met with a mixed reaction. Teamster support would just be icing on the cake, but not needed. Keep up with the ad hominems since the facts aren't in your favor.

as usual, you completely missed the point. Funny how you mention spin factory without realizing you are spewing talking points.

The Republican's haven't ever had teamster support, or at least in a very long time. So they can't lose it, if they never had it. It was the first time in history that a teamster has spoken at the RNC. If you saw the interview before, you'd understand that Sean O'Brien was effectively throwing his support behind Trump. Why else would he show up? As I'm sure he expected, he was met with a mixed reaction. Teamster support would just be icing on the cake, but not needed.
“Throwing his support behind Trump”? You gonna stick with that assessment? He sure ruffled some feathers (at least amongst those that understand what he was saying) in that room. He was there to plead the actual case of the working men and women, unlike the usual trickledown messaging of the RNC. If you don’t have a seat at the table it’s tough to get your message across.

Back