The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"#GovernmentGangsters who got caught smoking deep state dope and authorized the Steele Dossier and illegal FISA against Trump, got canned, then went to work for Twitter as lead lawyer on election censorship with his former FBI as the client. Now...can't make it up." Kash Patel

Asshats like espola are liars and 100% Marxists! They go after their political opponent, especially the ones who make money on Human Trafficking or benefit from having a Nanny working under the table. Did espola marry his nanny later? from NYC Bro, "The left wants to bankrupt and disbar Rudy Giuliani, the former number 3 Justice Department official, the New York City U.S. District Attorney who brought down the mob, and the greatest mayor in all of our history. All because of the “crime” of representing President Trump as an attorney with election challenges. If you have to bankrupt, imprison, and disbar your opponents in an election challenge, maybe there’s some fire with that smoke."

These people are truly stupid. I like Trump/Carson for niceness. However, to make a powerful team, Trump/Flynn would be nice too:cool:

1720032949675.png

1720032980660.png

The Q posts are real but no one knows for sure who Trump will pick for his VP. General Flynn will be in his adminstration 100%. Trump said, "Get ready Michael." Someone is hacking the FEC filings.

"I just saw 2 unauthorized FEC filings referencing my name. They are fake news! I don’t know anything about them, and my office has alerted the FEC." Gen Flynn

The TRUTH👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇to sum it all up.......

"The Swamp (right & left) Colluded." President Donald J Trump

This is called one of many boomerangs coming back to smack the swamp creatures in the back of the head. This is only the beginning.

Now you know why all these rats are in full panic and TDS. He already brought it back when he was President. EVERYTHING according to the rule of Law.

1720042003033.png

Happy Independence Day!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
1720097499396.png

"I have the answer to the Crooked Joe Biden Incompetence Puzzle — Let’s do another Debate, but this time, no holds barred - An all on discussion, with just the two of us on stage, talking about the future of our Country. The ratings were massive for the First Debate, record setting, in fact, but this one, because of the format, would blow everything away! Let Joe explain why he wants Open Borders, with millions of people, and many violent criminals from parts unknown, pouring into our once great Nation, or why he wants Men Playing in Women’s Sports, or demand ALL ELECTRIC VEHICLES within five years, or why he allowed INFLATION TO RUN RAMPANT, destroying the people of our Country, and so much more. It would also, under great pressure, prove his “competence,” or lack thereof. Likewise it would be yet another test for me. What a great evening it would be, just the two of us, one on one, in a good, old fashioned Debate, the way they used to be. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE!!!" DJT

Back