The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Not sure you losers saw this but Prsident Trumps plane did a fly over DC twice the other day. That is not legal, but Boss got the OK:p Wake up folks, it's about to get real HOT!!!

Judge Merchan must drop the Gag Order. I have sooo much to say, and I am not allowed to say it!!! What is going on in our Country???

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.” Q

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” Napoleon Bonaparte

Things are just heating up folks. Seriously, watch these lunatics go full TDS on you now. These people are nuts!!!

Mirror, Mirror on the...........

7/1 = 17

Two can play this game
1719867737647.png

What do you guys think about this post? True? I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't doubt it. espola and his band of cheaters & liars are in big trouble. Hello, anyone around here to chat today? Where are the haters? Come on you guys, get your ass on here and respond to the ruling from SCOTUS. I love Mr. Thomas.

1719868212829.png

"THE SUPREME COURT DECISION IS A MUCH MORE POWERFUL ONE THAN SOME HAD EXPECTED IT TO BE. IT IS BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN AND WISE, AND CLEARS THE STENCH FROM THE BIDEN TRIALS AND HOAXES, ALL OF THEM, THAT HAVE BEEN USED AS AN UNFAIR ATTACK ON CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S POLITICAL OPPONENT, ME. MANY OF THESE FAKE CASES WILL NOW DISAPPEAR, OR WITHER INTO OBSCURITY. GOD BLESS AMERICA!" DJT

TDS is in full swing. Listen up losers. Seek help before you do something you regret. Get a life and share with others. Do you guys have any idea how many times these losers tried to kill the one you hate so much? You fools have no idea because many of you are full of hate, jealousy, envy and pride. Today they are calling on Pedo Joe to whack him. Insane!!!

BBC Presenter Calls on Biden to ‘Hurry Up and Have Trump Murdered,’ Deletes Post

1719872663826.png

I dedicate this song to the great Yeshua, Dr. King and JFK. Just wait when you find out WHO actually had him whacked. JFK is very happy today as well.

5D Chess Sucker!

"Everyone talking about PANIC IN DC because of the Biden debacle and BAM, the Supreme Court just safeguarded Trump (because he does everything CONSTITUTIONALLY) while simultaneously clarifying that all Presidents who have committed Treason or broke the law outside of official acts of office (UNCONSTITUTIONALLY) can be prosecuted.

Friendly reminder, there is no statute of limitations for Treason.

HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED TO SEE THAT Patriots Are Now In Control?

Did you forgot what P.A.N.I.C stands for?" Relentless Truth

WHO really is planning violence?

BREAKING: Multiple democrat supporters are openly calling for such things as dissolving the Supreme Court and assassinating Trump after the Supreme Court rules on Presidential immunity.

Husker Du Du is calling for anyone but Trump. Let that sink in. These rats all have something to hide and they are very scared and full f fear, which causes TDS! FEAR is the weapon. Why did so many of you take the Jabs? Fear. Why do so many of you hate Trump? Fear.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Breaking Crush News: Manhattan prosecutors on Tuesday agreed with @realDonaldTrump request to postpone his criminal sentencing so that the judge overseeing the case could weigh whether a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling might imperil his conviction.
1719933683745.png

Back