The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Crush you ready for the next civil war? I seen your pics you attached from 1776.

- Biden is a proven liar and plagiarizer.
- Biden is a cowardly draft dodger.
- Biden would be in prison 2-years from now but he likely won't live long enough to convict.
- The libtards have handpicked all their DAs and judges.

You seriously don't see how your posts are mostly hypocritical if not... moronic?

Me thinks that maybe @espola posted his drivel when he really meant to forward it to @Hüsker Dü to post, leaving HD to jump on the grenade.

You dont want to Crush all dems? :)
Never. I hate war bro and I love my dems. My mom was a dem. The dem is in a tough spot today. The dems are now divided about Joe. To be honest Dom, I only want to crush cheating, lying, killing and PAY FOR PLAY with control freaks on both sides, WHO lie to us about EVERYTHING.

Jamie Metzl, who worked for President Biden during the Clinton administration as deputy staff director of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee when Biden was a senator, told Fox News Digital the president shouldn’t accept the nomination for the Democratic ticket after Biden's debate performance.

"I have tremendous respect for Joe Biden (except when he's taking showers with dd). He's my former boss. I think he's a great person (oh really) and a great American patriot (🤣🤣🤣🤣). But I think most people seeing him in the debate last night would have to come to the conclusion that he may not have 4½ healthy years left (We all agree with you Jamie) where he can perform at the highest level that's required for a United States president," said Metzl, author of the book "Superconvergence: How the Genetics, Biotech, and AI Revolutions Will Transform Our Lives, Work, and World."

"Strange things happen in big time politics, and believe me, this is big time politics! During my debate on Thursday night with Crooked Joe Biden, the worst President in the history of our Country, and the person that is illegally, and strictly for political gain, trying to put me in jail, I watched a man, first hand, “CHOKE” under tremendous pressure, the likes of which he has never seen before. The strain of the illegality being used by his “Injustice”Department, the FBI, local Attorney Generals, and D.A.’s, have put an additional strain on him. FAKE NEWS CNN just announced that, at 51,300,000 viewers, it was the highest rated show in the history of CNN - and that doesn’t include other places it was shown. This was a “MONSTER” show, and it could be plainly and openly felt onstage. His speech on Friday was better, and he seems to be coming out of his trance, but AMERICA must ask itself, with all of the many dangers around, do we really want a President who CHOKES? I don’t think so!" DJT

The drugs kicked in yesterday. Here is Joker Joe telling his supporters he never lies and the only one who lies is Trump. espola says he doesnt lie and that I am the forums biggest liar.

1719668595576.png

My Lib pal is losing it. The cool thing is he's waking up and asked me about the bible and God. He said, "something is not right in our country" I said, "you think." Anyway, you guys, watch this and get some laughs in. This is classic and sounds like some of you. It's ok to laugh at yourself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Something strange has 100% happened. I honestly have no idea what these predictions make, but they got it right again. Q is always right and Trump seems to be a Cat with way more than 9 lives. Being a Time Traveler would be so fun:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1719676345512.png

Full immunity when President makes common sense. If we don't give President's immunity when their President, then what we are witnessing the last three years would never stop.
Thats absurd? So a president pulls a JFK and allegedlly rapes a teen in the White House. He/she should absolutely not be immune from prosecution.

Thats absurd? So a president pulls a JFK and allegedlly rapes a teen in the White House. He/she should absolutely not be immune from prosecution.
Well, we got one right now that was taking showers with his dd bro. We also had one getting a lollypop in the Oval. I said President gets full immunity as President as they are doing their job. I would say that our Presidents work on call 24/7 365 days out of the years, but maybe some get time off. Now, if the President is planning to assassinate an American like one did, that is a different story. Things are heating up bro. You really should give Trump at least a C for his debate performance. "A" for first half and F according to you in the second half so A and F=C

1719683111811.png

He could have and he may even have ... but nobody understood or he just couldn't get that long a sentence out in a coherent way. I realize he had to overcome a severe stutter, which is no small thing, but seriously, he should never have gone for a second term, and he should drop now.
Joe Biden doesn't have a stutter. He had a stutter when he was 5... growing up in the Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Puerto Rican, Italian, Yugoslavian, Mexican neighborhood in Scranton.

It's amazing how nobody noticed any stutter when he was Obama's VP and extorting Ukraine for $1B.

"In 1973, Machnik earned a Ph.D from the University of Utah in the field of Recreation/Leisure Studies."

No comment.
You have a comment about this? I made it a little harder for you to miss.

- Biden is a proven liar and plagiarizer.
- Biden is a cowardly draft dodger.
- Biden would be in prison 2-years from now but he likely won't live long enough to convict.
- The libtards have handpicked all their DAs and judges.

You seriously don't see how your posts are mostly hypocritical if not... moronic?

Back