The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Joe was asked to step down today and said, "no." They will have to do the 25th on this old and angry man who took showers with his dd. His son has a laptop from hell. Everyone was told by the media in 2020 and 51 known liars that is false information and that Joe is a good man and dad. We should all be asking why the media lied. Also, why is the media in bed with the Government? Why is Paul Ryan at Fox? What we saw last night was very disturbing. Those who hate trump at least will admit he won. He was a calm, collective and very confident. I give him an A just for that. @watfly did you go back and watch like I asked so T can get a better grade?
Trump's+ first half was solid and his second half was terrible. The second half he avoided answering questions, lied/exaggerated and did a very poor job of articulating his positions. The lying/exaggeration was unnecessary, he could have made strong points without doing so. He was given the opportunity to completely bury Biden and he screwed the pooch instead. Did he win the debate? Yes, but that was mostly because of the horrific performance by Biden. The debate was an embarrassment for our country. The fact that Jill (and his handlers) would put Biden in that position is abusive.

Both Parties have failed if these are our choices, as neither of these clowns are true leaders. Im interested to see what the extreme right will bring in the next 4 years.
As long as that clown leaves office peacefully after his term I can endure 4 years of his BS.

I really think a civil war is possible if he works to slowly make that happen. Hitler has a play book on that, and we seen glimpses of what his followers are willing to do. I usually vote Republican, and Trump is not he is just using the ticket.

I want my Republican party back and the only ones left are Mit and Liz that I can see.
Trump had an opportunity to bury Biden and close the door last night. He didn't. Not that he was ever my choice to begin with, or any of ours, but he showed clear signs of incapability with "the biggest... the best ever... nobody could believe it..." over and over and over again. Trump couldn't retrieve facts or factual talking points, either. There's a dozen of us on this thread that could have done a better job sucking the remaining life out of Biden than Trump did.

I'm not sure how you ever get back to "traditional" republican life again, though, with religion and abortion being such polarizing topics.

Our politics is all about the money, with those having the most, having the most impact. The SCOTUS decision that corps are people and the unfettered $ allowed, and now the latest SCOTUS decision that a payment after the event isn't a bribe, is just unbelievable .. but then when SCOTUS members are happy to accept various things from "friends" who may also have dealings before them, well ... that's the highest court in the land FFS.

The system is kind of f'd though, you have congressional approval ratings at 20% and yet due to the two party system, gerrymandering etc. reelection rates are around 95% - so there's zero incentive for pols to change.
I have a really good buddy that spent a few years working in D.C. after college. One of many grunts for a senator. He just laughs at all this shit because he tells me they berate each other all morning long in session and then he'd see them having lunch together in posh restaurants. Like it's one big game.

I'm going back to believing pro wrestling is more real than politics. Ricky 'the dragon' Steamboat on November 5th!

I think Whitmer would be a better candidate than Newsom, and would tick the first female pres box into the bargain.

I don't see how the Dems get both Biden & Harris to step aside though - clearly they should.
I don't know much about her but Gavin is the shiny penny with his connection to Nancy, billionaire buddies and smarmy charm. He does have a lot of skeletons but that may not be a factor if he's not anointed until right before November 5th.

Heels Up's postgame interview with Andy Cooper was equally cringy. "Don't trust your eyes and ears, people, trust what I'm saying." This after they had to keep that dipshit in the basement for the last 3 years.

Sucker.

Ok. I took a look and that was 2021 old man. I said millions not 29. I have no clue but I bet you $1 she is worth more than a million. Also Dumber, I said "worth." I didnt say she had millions in the bank. Lastly loser, they hide their accests playing shell games and she will have all her loans forgiven by sloppy Joe.

Last edited:
Trump's+ first half was solid and his second half was terrible. The second half he avoided answering questions, lied/exaggerated and did a very poor job of articulating his positions. The lying/exaggeration was unnecessary, he could have made strong points without doing so. He was given the opportunity to completely bury Biden and he screwed the pooch instead. Did he win the debate? Yes, but that was mostly because of the horrific performance by Biden. The debate was an embarrassment for our country. The fact that Jill (and his handlers) would put Biden in that position is abusive.
You didnt answer my question either. In FACT, most of you dodge my tough questions. espola is for sure the worst. I know you voted for Pedo Man and you have yet to admit it was a mistake. Pride b4 the far.

Neither candidate knows the USMNT plays Uruguay in a must win on Monday. It would be smart if Trump showed up for that game.

Are any of you aware of this important game?

Lexi Lalas for President?

Neither candidate knows the USMNT plays Uruguay in a must win on Monday. It would be smart if Trump showed up for that game.

I like the idea of Trump attending the game. I didnt like the golf takes and I didnt like when Trump said follow your heart. The heart is deceitful and beyond cure. No way Lexi.

"WE ARE IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES!
THIS IS THE BIGGEST BATTLE POWER GRAB EVER!
WE MUST NOW STAND!
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!
DO NOT BACK DOWN!
RESIST AT ALL COSTS!
AMERICA IS HOLDING ON BY A THREAD!
IT IS GOING TO BE UP TO BOTH YOU AND I
TO SAVE AMERICA!
THE WAY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS FOUGHT ALMOST 250 YEARS AGO!
WE MUST DO OUR PART NOW!
THIS IS FOR THE CHILDREN OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY TO CONTINUE TO LIVE THE LIFE OF FREEDOM!
WE MUST ALL STAND UNITED!
WE MUST NOT FALL!
WE MUST FIGHT WITH EVERY OUNCE OF BLOOD THAT RUNS THROUGH OUR VEINS DEFENDING FREEDOM!
UNTIL OUR LAST DYING BREATH KNOWING I WILL DIE A GOD LOVING PATRIOT!
WHO LOVES THIS GREAT COUNTRY THAT GOD CREATED!
AMERICA SUIT UP PUT YOUR ARMOR OF GOD ON AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM!
IT’S NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY FIGHT!
BECAUSE FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM NEVER IS!
BUT IT SURE AS HELL WORTH IT!
BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET!
THEN TO LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!
TIME TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!
AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!
GOD BLESS" Patriot Bro

1719605950478.jpg

This is why were screwed. We all have to take a serious look in the mirror. I really do love you all. Were all slaves!!1719606357647.jpg

Ok. I took a look and that was 2021 old man. I said millions not 29. I have no clue but I bet you $1 she is worth more than a million. Also Dumber, I said "worth." I didnt say she had millions in the bank. Lastly loser, they hide their accests playing shell games and she will have all her loans forgiven by sloppy Joe.
Present your evidence.

Keep your dollar.

I don't know much about her but Gavin is the shiny penny with his connection to Nancy, billionaire buddies and smarmy charm. He does have a lot of skeletons but that may not be a factor if he's not anointed until right before November 5th.

Heels Up's postgame interview with Andy Cooper was equally cringy. "Don't trust your eyes and ears, people, trust what I'm saying." This after they had to keep that dipshit in the basement for the last 3 years.
Kudos to you for watching CNN, its been years since I've had that displeasure. Whitmer was on the original VP list for Biden and checks most boxes for a Dem.

The saddest part of that "debate" last night was that a half decent candidate for either R or D would have wiped the floor of Trump or Biden. It beggars belief that for the 3rd cycle in a row, we have two horrible choices.

The USMNT not only has to outscore Uruguay, they must also outscore Panama.

Kudos to you for watching CNN, its been years since I've had that displeasure. Whitmer was on the original VP list for Biden and checks most boxes for a Dem.

The saddest part of that "debate" last night was that a half decent candidate for either R or D would have wiped the floor of Trump or Biden. It beggars belief that for the 3rd cycle in a row, we have two horrible choices.
Biden could have taken the opportunity in one of the response periods where he was to be the last to speak to say something on the lines of "Why would anyone listen to a proven liar, a cowardly draft-dodger, and convicted felon who faces even more serious charges once his hand-picked judges have run out of reasons to delay the trials?"

CNN had 8-9 pundits on the roundtable. The first pundit called Joes performance dismal and said Dems are in full panic mode. I thought wow, finally some honesty from CNN about Trump, but I thought the other left leaning pundits would be a less harsh. Nope, they all skewered him. I thought I was in an alternate universe.

Meanwhile, on Fox they raved about Trumps peformance "best ever". Its why if I watch TV news I watch NewsNation.

CNN had 8-9 pundits on the roundtable. The first pundit called Joes performance dismal and said Dems are in full panic mode. I thought wow, finally some honesty from CNN about Trump, but I thought the other left leaning pundits would be a less harsh. Nope, they all skewered him. I thought I was in an alternate universe.

Meanwhile, on Fox they raved about Trumps peformance "best ever". Its why if I watch TV news I watch NewsNation.
You're starting to get it and that makes me smile. It's why I tossed my TV and all cable news. I do not watch Tel A Vision. You and so many are brainwashed. Fox is a joke and so is all the others.

Back