The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

View attachment 21316

Actually, that's guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, and guilty.
May well be the end of your democrat party. You think Americans aren't watching this? Not even knowing what the charges are until the day before you're convicted? Every time you libtards go after Trump, his poll numbers go up, so thank you.

I'm hoping he pushes hard enough so the Democratic contributing judge sends him to jail. Biden might as well concede now.

May well be the end of your democrat party. You think Americans aren't watching this? Not even knowing what the charges are until the day before you're convicted? Every time you libtards go after Trump, his poll numbers go up, so thank you.

I'm hoping he pushes hard enough so the Democratic contributing judge sends him to jail. Biden might as well concede now.
These people are stupid!!

Its a trip to see my Lib pals celebrating. These same people took all the jabs. They support a man WHO takes showers with his dd. Total Pedo Party. Expect a very wild summer. Stay safe folks.

Its a trip to see my Lib pals celebrating. These same people took all the jabs. They support a man WHO takes showers with his dd. Total Pedo Party. Expect a very wild summer. Stay safe folks.
I'm not sure what they're celebrating. They've been calling him a felon since 2015. What's changed?

They may not be smart enough to know what Pelosi said a long time ago... be careful what you wish for because it's not working.

I'm not sure what they're celebrating. They've been calling him a felon since 2015. What's changed?

They may not be smart enough to know what Pelosi said a long time ago... be careful what you wish for because it's not working.
Today is their day to celebrate. Cohen lies when he opens his mouth and he stole $30k from Trump and he is their hero. Andrew Wiseass and Jack off Smith have man crushes on each other. What these men do behind the dark curtian is sick!!

Just like in the days of Jesus, the lawyers made up fake charges on The Christ. They had a choice to release Jesus or Barrabas. Barrabas was a rapist, a killer and horrble man and Jesus did nothing wrong but speak the truth to these ruthless asshats but the chose to crusify Jesus and release Barrabas to the public👹

What do see next ole wise one?
Its not over for Trump, he still has a chance. He has that underdog effect going for him, that is what draws people in. I called Jan 6th years before it happened right here on this forum, and I predict worse if he gets into office. I usually vote republican, and am glad to see a few stand up to him.

Its not over for Trump, he still has a chance. He has that underdog effect going for him, that is what draws people in. I called Jan 6th years before it happened right here on this forum, and I predict worse if he gets into office. I usually vote republican, and am glad to see a few stand up to him.
I figured you would say something like this.

"I will bring the full force and weight of the military to eradicate Human Trafficking and SEX TRAFFICKING." Trump 2017

I lost everything for saying "no" to this scam. So many of you took poison jabs and your brains are fried and many have shit clots swimming in their blood. I'll pray for you Dom. I do apprecite your honesty.

1717112545312.jpg

The Jury after party after convicting Trump🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1717115055944.jpg

This is 100% my last day at the forum. Dom, its all yours now. I see you coming out now and you don't need crush anymore. Plus, its not going to be a good place for my spiritual wellbeing arguing with humans that have been inficted with poison. I just found out another person died from blood clots. I will share some parting words and that will be the end of crush at Socal Forum.

The Jury after party after convicting Trump🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 21320

This is 100% my last day at the forum. Dom, its all yours now. I see you coming out now and you don't need crush anymore. Plus, its not going to be a good place for my spiritual wellbeing arguing with humans that have been inficted with poison. I just found out another person died from blood clots. I will share some parting words and that will be the end of crush at Socal Forum.
What new name will you post under after abandoning "crush"?

What new name will you post under after abandoning "crush"?
I'm tapped out old man. You and your Pedo Party can have the rest. I tired and I said my peace. Obviously I came here in 2018 to take on liars, cheaters and Docs in youth soccer. After 6 years, its time I leave. My handle at Truth Social is @Crush66 if you want to DM me or follow me. I will have some parting words before I leave. This promise you can take to the bank this time. I'm not mad anymore at you or the other clowns on here.

He’s most of the voices in his head.
i have so many voices talking to me today.
Voice #1- Its time to leave
Voice #2- Its going to be a very insane summer
Voice #3- Kids that go missing are not runaways
Voice #4- I have more important things to attend to now.
Voice #5- Husker Du and espola are not worth my time

Goodbye you three.

Back